PDA

View Full Version : If the Election is Stolen for McCain:

dannno
09-17-2008, 04:29 PM
If the 2008 election occurs and there is evidence that McCain won the election fraudulently like Bush did in 2000 and 2004, what will you do?

Keep in mind that when I give the option "I support Obama/McCain winning" in no way do I mean to imply that you support Obama/McCain or plan to vote for either of them, but many of us do have our preferences for who we would rather see in the oval office next year.. that is what I am referring to.

FrankRep
09-17-2008, 04:32 PM
McCain got the Rothschild nod.

cska80
09-17-2008, 04:59 PM
If you believe that the banks behind the fed control our government, does it really matter who wins and how they win it?

regtoday
09-17-2008, 05:04 PM
the same thing I do everyday, try to take over the world.

dannno
09-17-2008, 05:14 PM
If you believe that the banks behind the fed control our government, does it really matter who wins and how they win it?

Yes, I think our country's morale will improve if Obama is elected. I don't think he will change policy in any significant way, but there are many here who theorize that we'll have a better chance of advocating a liberty candidate in the next election if Obama wins. That's two reasons.

I am advocating that everybody vote third party. If somebody is an Obama supporter I will gladly introduce them to a third party candidate. I'd still rather see Obama in the White House, personally, than McCain. Tones disagrees, and I see their point. I don't think it will make much of a difference, it's just a preference like anything else.

I don't think people read my post before voting in the poll. I wasn't asking if you endorse or support a particular candidate for President, it was about who you would rather see in the White House in six months, independent of your campaigning/voting/bumper stickers/whatever. Oh well, I guess my poll fails, I should have been more specific in the question and options.

libertea
09-17-2008, 05:17 PM
Define "election justice". There is no justice in the election when we are offered the same choice twice and real choices are excluded.

RockEnds
09-17-2008, 05:19 PM
Yes, I think our country's morale will improve if Obama is elected. I don't think he will change policy in any significant way, but there are many here who theorize that we'll have a better chance of advocating a liberty candidate in the next election if Obama wins. That's two reasons.

I am advocating that everybody vote third party. If somebody is an Obama supporter I will gladly introduce them to a third party candidate. I'd still rather see Obama in the White House, personally, than McCain. Tones disagrees, and I see their point. I don't think it will make much of a difference, it's just a preference like anything else.

I don't think people read my post before voting in the poll. I wasn't asking if you endorse or support a particular candidate for President, it was about who you would rather see in the White House in six months, independent of your campaigning/voting/bumper stickers/whatever.

I understood the question. I know there are those who have a preference. I don't.

cska80
09-17-2008, 05:50 PM
If Ron Paul were Obama's running mate I'd still not vote for him.

dannno
09-17-2008, 05:56 PM
I understood the question. I know there are those who have a preference. I don't.

I know there are plenty who don't have a preference, but I also know there is a lot more than one person out there with a preference.

Drknows
09-17-2008, 05:57 PM
I for one do not care this year.

Both sides ignored and mocked Ron Paul.

Let them cry.

newyearsrevolution08
09-17-2008, 05:58 PM
this is all a dinner and a show, they like to throw in suspense as well to excite the voters. Why do people fall for this stuff lol...

Well in the dream world that one is better than the other, I would like to see them both drop dead sometime soon and neither of them wind up in the oval office.

They are both shitty, they both want war, they both want to use our tax money to fix OTHER PEOPLES problems. There is no difference besides skin color and I do know that shit comes in many many colors so that too doesn't matter either.

dannno
09-17-2008, 05:59 PM
If Ron Paul were Obama's running mate I'd still not vote for him.

I didn't ask if you'd vote for him, the point was is who would you rather see as President in 6 months, between those two. If you have no preference then great. I am telling Obama supporters to vote third party, which goes against my preference to see Obama win, but not against much more important principles.

RJB
09-17-2008, 06:21 PM
They (media, parties, etc.) already stole the election from true reformers like Paul or even Kucinich, by ignoring them or portraying them as kooks. I really don't care which of these two clowns wins.

klamath
09-17-2008, 07:07 PM
Don't care as bush didn't steal the 2000 election. Let them fight,it will be quite a show.

Josh_LA
09-17-2008, 07:10 PM
How about "since I don't care who wins, I don't care about election justice either"?