View Full Version : Hugh Hewitt Interviews Ron Paul and Volunteers

Douglass Bartley
09-04-2007, 05:55 PM
http://rxpaul.townhall.com

Hugh Hewitt Interviews Ron Paul and Volunteers
Tuesday, September 04, 2007 7:47 PM

LibertyEagle
09-04-2007, 06:24 PM
These interviews are great, folks. Everyone wants to watch these.

im_a_pepper
09-04-2007, 06:37 PM
Absolutely wonderful, these should be linked to from Daily Paul and other websites if not already.

Broadlighter
09-04-2007, 06:49 PM
Just listened to HH's interview with Ron Paul. Hewitt was clearly uncomfortable speaking with Ron Paul. He's usually having fun, even with people he disagrees with. The problem with HH is that underneath it all, he really agrees with him, but he's too beholden to the GOP to let it show.

I've followed HH for many years and he does believe in Libertarian ideas, but Ron Paul certainly poses a challenge to his loyalty to the party.

LibertyEagle
09-04-2007, 06:54 PM
Hewitt talks a good game, but he's still a neocon.

Bryan
09-04-2007, 07:25 PM
I watched every one of those interviews and they are golden. All that time and not one missed a beat on anything... even the 14 and 15 year olds nailed it.

Best quote-

HH: Why wouldn't you support Giuliani?
RP Supporter: He's a fascist.

LOL!

LibertyEagle
09-04-2007, 08:09 PM
I watched every one of those interviews and they are golden. All that time and not one missed a beat on anything... even the 14 and 15 year olds nailed it.

Best quote-

HH: Why wouldn't you support Giuliani?
RP Supporter: He's a fascist.

LOL!

Yeah, I was SO impressed. We sure didn't come off like a pack of nutcases, like they were hoping. Just a bunch of well-educated and diverse folks from all walks of life.

jblosser
09-04-2007, 08:19 PM
I'm shocked he ran these uncut. He was up there for at least an hour asking the same "will he run third party and fracture the GOP" questions over and over again. I assumed he was going to cut them up to get what he wanted.

BTW I'm the hairy guy in the middle of the first one. Sorry I rambled, he grabbed me while I was running downstairs to put out some fire... I didn't even remember what I said to him until I saw this.

ChristopherJ
09-04-2007, 08:25 PM
These were great interviews. I am very proud to in be this battle with these people. Everyone of these people were articulate and well spoken. The GOP really needs to wake up.

Zydeco
09-04-2007, 08:34 PM
My favorite exchange was:

HEWITT: What do you like about Ron Paul?
PAUL SUPPORTER: How he wants to get rid of the Federal Reserve and the IRS.
HEWITT: And how old are you?
PAUL SUPPORTER: 15.

Zydeco
09-04-2007, 08:34 PM
I'm shocked he ran these uncut. He was up there for at least an hour asking the same "will he run third party and fracture the GOP" questions over and over again. I assumed he was going to cut them up to get what he wanted.

BTW I'm the hairy guy in the middle of the first one. Sorry I rambled, he grabbed me while I was running downstairs to put out some fire... I didn't even remember what I said to him until I saw this.

You did great!

LibertyEagle
09-04-2007, 08:37 PM

You were good.

Bryan
09-04-2007, 08:46 PM

Great job!!

My favorite exchange was:

HEWITT: What do you like about Ron Paul?
PAUL SUPPORTER: How he wants to get rid of the Federal Reserve and the IRS.
HEWITT: And how old are you?
PAUL SUPPORTER: 15.
That WAS outstanding- I mean come on, just how educated are these people? :)

The funniest part was the guy who kept passing out Ron Paul DVDs while HH was trying to talk with him. True dedication- I loved it.

Scribbler de Stebbing
09-04-2007, 08:54 PM
LOL. Hewitt just sneezed on camera and the Paul supporter offered his hankie.

jblosser
09-04-2007, 09:41 PM
I didn't want to watch these because we've been called nuts in the local media all week but I'm glad I did. Most of those people are from our local meetups and part of my group and I'm proud of all of them. They put in tons of work in the last month and it really paid off... the campaign got huge exposure here and made a ton of money for very little investment. Beyond all that, things like this remind me how committed they all are not to the candidate but to the cause. For our children and their future.

specsaregood
09-04-2007, 10:44 PM
Taking a break from video #3 to say these interviews are GREAT! The supporters did not fall for his traps and honestly answered that Ron Paul supporters are EVERYBODY.

michaelwise
09-04-2007, 10:56 PM
Many people in our society, who have the capacity to have a clear understanding of what has been going on with our country, mainly the intellectuals, but also those with the desire to learn, are attracted to Ron Paul's message. It's simply the truth, and the truth will set us free.

I'm grateful to HH for stepping up and doing those interviews, because it shows that, even those with blinders on, want to understand.

Syren123
09-04-2007, 11:13 PM

You were fantastic.

JoshLowry
09-04-2007, 11:54 PM
These were very encouraging to watch.

Excellent job jblosser!

RP08
09-05-2007, 01:23 PM
That was a great watch.