PDA

View Full Version : Poll: 22% in Ron Kind’s District Think 9/11 Might be an Inside Job

Galileo Galilei
09-17-2008, 02:00 PM
Poll: 22% in Ron Kind’s District Think 9/11 Might be an Inside Job

For Immediate Release – September 17, 2008 – Kevin Barrett for Congress

www.barrettforcongress.us

Rolf Lindgren; Barrett Polling Director and Campaign Manager
608-279-5889; rolfusaugustusadolphus@yahoo.com

22% of the people living households with two registered voters in Ron Kind’s congressional district (3rd district, Wisconsin) think 9/11 might be an inside job, according to a scientific poll released today. The poll was conducted by Voice Broadcasting, Inc. out of Arlington, Texas, and was commissioned by the Kevin Barrett for congress campaign.

22% of registered voters in Ron Kind’s district represents about 64,000 voters.

The exact wording of the poll question was:

“Do you think it’s possible the 9/11 terror attacks were an inside job?”

1400 people were polled with a statistical margin of error of about 2%. The sample size is almost three times the size of most standard polls.

Rolf Lindgren says:

“Households with two registered voters represent the heart of the American family. These are usually married couples that own a home and have a landline phone. They tend to be more conservative about controversial issues. The Barrett campaign believes a poll of all registered voters would show numbers even greater than 22%.”

The poll also found that 47% think that the Bush Administration might be telling significant lies about what happened on 9/11, and 24% think the Bush Administration may have known about the 9/11 attacks in advance, and let them happen on purpose.

Dr. Barrett is targeting the 22% who think 9/11 might be an inside job for their votes. In a three-way race for congress, you can theoretically win with 34% of the vote and are likely to win with 40% of the vote.

Lindgren says:

“It seems inconceivable that anyone who thinks 9/11 might be an inside job would vote for Ron Kind. He has done nothing to find the truth about 9/11 nor has done anything to stop the war in Iraq.”

Dr. Barrett will also target those voters who think the Bush Administration might be telling significant lies about 9/11.

Lindgren says:

“25% think Bush may be telling lies about 9/11, but don’t think it’s an inside job. If Barrett can capture one-half of those voters, Kevin Barrett has a chance to win. If he can capture three-fourth, he will win.”

Dr. Kevin Barrett says:

“If you think 9/11 might be an inside job, speak up! You have strength in numbers.”

Please contact the Barrett campaign for additional details on the methodology of the poll.

Polling Company:

Voice Broadcasting, Inc.
1527 S Cooper St.
Arlington, TX 76010
Telephone: 817-462-0717

Truth Warrior
09-17-2008, 02:03 PM
Wow, they're really going out on a limb there. :p :rolleyes:

SnappleLlama
09-17-2008, 02:05 PM
Just curious--I'm not trying to start a flame war, here--but for the people who believe that the government orchestrated 9/11, who was behind it? Cheney and/or Bush?

Truth Warrior
09-17-2008, 02:09 PM
Just curious--I'm not trying to start a flame war, here--but for the people who believe that the government orchestrated 9/11, who was behind it? Cheney and/or Bush?
TPTB. :rolleyes:

SnappleLlama
09-17-2008, 02:11 PM
TPTB. :rolleyes:

Hmm...those generic "powers" again, eh? LOL! No, seriously. I just wasn't sure what the truth movement thought.

anaconda
09-17-2008, 02:15 PM
Only 22%? Wow. I think that is significantly below the national average. Something like 70% of people in NYC think that the U.S. government was complicit.

Truth Warrior
09-17-2008, 02:16 PM
Hmm...those generic "powers" again, eh? LOL! No, seriously. I just wasn't sure what the truth movement thought. I guess you'll just need to ask the "movement". :rolleyes:

SnappleLlama
09-17-2008, 02:17 PM
I guess you'll just need to ask the "movement". :rolleyes:

Ha, ha! Where do I find this mysterious movement?

anaconda
09-17-2008, 02:21 PM
Hmm...those generic "powers" again, eh? LOL! No, seriously. I just wasn't sure what the truth movement thought.

Can't know without an investigation. Here's a very worthwhile video:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7726031384917866364&ei=KpfOSNWoGpCurgLC75nbAg&q=cia+connection

Truth Warrior
09-17-2008, 02:24 PM
Ha, ha! Where do I find this mysterious movement? Beats the hell out of me. I don't speak for them and they don't speak for me. ;) I don't, but you just might try Alex Jones, from some things I've heard and read. :)

slacker921
09-17-2008, 02:30 PM
And this was a phone poll? hmm.. if a total stranger called me up and asked me if I thought the gubment was involved in 9/11 I think I'd answer NO whether I thought they were or not. I'm kind of shocked that 22% answered yes.

Galileo Galilei
09-17-2008, 02:43 PM
Only 22%? Wow. I think that is significantly below the national average. Something like 70% of people in NYC think that the U.S. government was complicit.

There is no scientific poll that say 70% think the government was complicit. A Zogby poll last year found that 9.2% think it was an inside job.

20.6% thought it might be an inside job.

http://www.zogby.com/NEWS/ReadNews.dbm?ID=1358

However, this poll was on ADULTS. The poll I posted was on registered voters. A registered voter poll will have lower numbers than an all adults poll for something like this.

The poll was I posted was from households with two (or more) registered voters, making these the most consevative type voters regarding controversial issues. Households with two registered voters tend to be married couples and homeowners w/ a landline.

The numbers in Wisconsin are strong because another year has passed since the last poll and Barrett is strong in Wisconsin.

RickyJ
09-17-2008, 03:07 PM

NEITHER. Those dim wits couldn't shit without help.

The people behind 9/11 are the same people who own most of the media, the same people that own most of the federal reserve, and the same people who rule Hollywood and the Recording Industry. Essentially, they are the ruling elite and what they say goes or people die. Bush and Cheney are mere puppets of them. Just as McCain and Obama are.

Truth Warrior
09-17-2008, 03:09 PM
neither. Those dim wits couldn't shit without help.

The people behind 9/11 are the same people who own most of the media, the same people that control most of the federal reserve, and the same people who rule hollywood and the recording industry. Essentially, they are the ruling elite and what they say goes or people die. Bush and cheney are mere puppets of them. Just as mccain and obama are. aka tptb. ;)

muh_roads
09-17-2008, 03:25 PM

Israel

Truth Warrior
09-17-2008, 03:29 PM
Israel AKA "nation of Rothschild" AKA TPTB. ;)

RickyJ
09-17-2008, 03:35 PM
Israel

Well that's just anti-Semite. You just can't say things like that. ;)

Besides the average Israeli only has an IQ of 94, they surely can't be responsible for 9/11. :D

muh_roads
09-17-2008, 03:36 PM
AKA "nation of Rothschild" AKA TPTB. ;)

This never settled well with me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIvbCDsMrSg

Fox did extensive research concerning some possible Israeli ties, but then nothing was ever talked about this again...only aired one time. TPTB told em to shut up?

RickyJ
09-17-2008, 03:46 PM
This never settled well with me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIvbCDsMrSg

Fox did extensive research concerning some possible Israeli ties, but then nothing was ever talked about this again...only aired one time. TPTB told em to shut up?

Michael Chertoff has no ties with Israel. ;) Popular Mechanics is a very unbiased source, they would never lie about an important topic like 9/11. :rolleyes:

The truth is out there and it is not really hard to see either. You just have to be willing to see it. Most Americans would rather live in fantasy land than face the hard cold truth.

muh_roads
09-17-2008, 03:48 PM
Michael Chertoff has no ties with Israel. ;) Popular Mechanics is a very unbiased source, they would never lie about an important topic like 9/11. :rolleyes:

The truth is out there and it is not really hard to see either. You just have to be willing to see it. Most Americans would rather live in fantasy land than face the hard cold truth.

I was trying to find a clip without the commentary but no dice...so...yeah...

Anywho I just think it's sorta weird that the report completely disappeared & Fox nor anyone else ever talked about this again.

kojirodensetsu
09-17-2008, 03:50 PM
I like Maddox's page on 9/11 truthers. http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=911_morons :cool: tones

RickyJ
09-17-2008, 03:55 PM
I was trying to find a clip without the commentary but no dice...so...yeah...

Anywho I just think it's sorta weird that the report completely disappeared & Fox nor anyone else ever talked about this again.

Here it is without the commentary.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article7545.htm

Truth Warrior
09-17-2008, 03:55 PM
I like Maddox's page on 9/11 truthers. http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=911_morons :cool: tones I think the real morons are the ones that still believe and trust the government "version" of ANYTHING.

muh_roads
09-17-2008, 03:57 PM
I think the real morons are the ones that still believe and trust the government "version" of ANYTHING.

+1

Hopefully Maddox, Popular Mechanics and any other debunker dies during the next false flag op.

Good riddance.

anaconda
09-17-2008, 04:47 PM
I think the real morons are the ones that still believe and trust the government "version" of ANYTHING.

A good rule of thumb is to actually believe the opposite in lieu of good evidence. Unless it's Ron Paul doing the talking.

nunaem
09-17-2008, 04:51 PM
I like Maddox's page on 9/11 truthers. http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=911_morons :cool: tones
From the Page on 9/11 "Morons"
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/images/conspiracy_tot1.gif

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/images/conspiracy_tot2.gif

I don't know, maybe if you call them MORONS. The doublespeak of debunkers is astounding.

Debunkers: "Anyone who questions the official story is a crazy, conspiracy theorist, twoofer, nutter, moron... Why don't more people question the official story?"

Truth Warrior
09-18-2008, 10:30 AM
A good rule of thumb is to actually believe the opposite in lieu of good evidence. Unless it's Ron Paul doing the talking. That's been my long term boringly repetitive experience. :p Except for Ron. :)

SnappleLlama
09-18-2008, 10:32 AM
Thanks for the info, everybody! I'll have to do some research... :)

dannno
09-18-2008, 10:44 AM

I like it too, it's a great example of how uneducated some people are about military deceptions.

As a truther you have to wonder how the general population is able to either ignore or rationalize all this stuff, and articles like that really provide a great answer.

Truth Warrior
09-18-2008, 11:36 AM
I like it too, it's a great example of how uneducated some people are about military deceptions.

As a truther you have to wonder how the general population is able to either ignore or rationalize all this stuff, and articles like that really provide a great answer. The sheeple programming, is designed to reject it, without question. ;)

Galileo Galilei
09-19-2008, 02:47 PM
Conspiracy Theory at Work:

Kevin Barrett is certainly getting the word out during his campaign that he thinks the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks were an inside job aided by the Bush administration.

Barrett, who is running for Congress in western Wisconsin, first outraged conservative talk-show types by talking about his ideas in the classrooms of UW-Madison.

Now, he's got a poll that shows at least few others believe him.

He commissioned a poll that found 22 percent of the people living in households with two registered voters in the Third Congressional District think Sept, 11 might have been an inside job.

Barrett is running as a Libertarian; 22 percent of registered voters in the district represents about 64,000 voters.

Barrett reports that the poll also found 47 percent think that the Bush administration might be telling lies about what happened Sept. 11, and 24 percent think the Bush administration may have known about the attacks in advance and let them happen on purpose.

http://www.onmilwaukee.com/politics/articles/hissom091908.html

Kevin Barrett Campaign: Poll: 22% in Ron Kind’s district think 9/11 might be an inside job

http://www.wispolitics.com/index.iml?Article=136321

www.barrettforcongress.us