PDA

View Full Version : Just got this from Fred

ghemminger
09-04-2007, 05:35 PM
http://www.imwithfred.com/kickoff/

Help Fred take the field with the best team possible by joining the Friends of Fred Thompson Kick-Off Challenge...

Sign up today with your commitment to raise funds for Fred's campaign during the month of September and become a Kick-Off Champion.

Make your commitment...Hit your goal...You're a Champ!
When you hit your goal you will receive a custom lapel pin indicating
your status as a Kick-Off Champion and will be eligible for special,
KOC merchandise related to your specific level of commitment.

To get a running start towards achieving your goal, we encourage you to gather your friends and family for the National House Party for Fred on September 6th. Tell those gathered why you support Fred, and encourage them to contribute to your goal online and to sign up to be a Friend of Fred. Then participate in a conference call with Fred as he updates us from his grassroots bus tour. Click here to plan your event.

quickmike
09-04-2007, 05:36 PM
http://www.imwithfred.com/kickoff/

you got a little white box with a red x in it from Fred? LOL:D

edit - ah there it is

LibertyEagle
09-04-2007, 05:36 PM
This website has a problem.

http://www.marchacrossamerica.blogspot.com/

ghemminger
09-04-2007, 05:40 PM
you got a little white box with a red x in it from Fred? LOL:D

edit - ah there it is

I don't know how to take what I'm looking at and put in the thread - please tell me NOW!!!!!!!!

ghemminger
09-04-2007, 05:42 PM
This website has a problem.

http://www.marchacrossamerica.blogspot.com/

Where you been Lib - some say you aere protesting - check out my new show!

njandrewg
09-04-2007, 05:44 PM
begging for money...i guess his financial situation is worse than what they make it appear on TV

MicroBalrog
09-04-2007, 07:26 PM
This kind of honesty and candor is only possible with a candidate for whom the truth is more important than the job. And it sounds like Fred is ready.

This is why Fred scares the living bejesus outa me.

People BELIEVE his stuff.

Cowlesy
09-04-2007, 07:30 PM
link just takes me to a login page.

devil21
09-04-2007, 07:30 PM
Do yall have to log in? Says I have to be a Friend of Fred (which I surely am not, in all senses) to see it.

speciallyblend
09-04-2007, 08:05 PM
What wimps ,i was going to thank him on you tube for his email,but let him know im voting RON PAUL,but you cant post comments unless your his toilet paper:P

speciallyblend
09-04-2007, 08:06 PM
should someone make a password to find out what he is upto?

angelatc
09-04-2007, 08:07 PM
That's nice! "No contribution is too small" but the selections start at $100 and go up from there.

He lives in a different world, and he wants us to know that.

catwoman
09-04-2007, 08:14 PM
I propose that only a few people actually click the link for Fred's site. We don't want him to have many hits on his site, especially not from RP people.

LibertyEagle
09-04-2007, 08:15 PM
Where you been Lib - some say you aere protesting - check out my new show!

What are you talking about? Protesting?

devil21
09-04-2007, 08:16 PM
I signed up with a bunch of fake info. The confirmation email made me laugh:

"First, I want to thank you for the encouragement you’ve provided me over the past few months. As I’ve said, for a lot of politicians, encouragement to run from three relatives and an unemployed campaign consultant is considered an unstoppable groundswell. I’ve heard from a lot more people, including you. Now we’re moving forward together.

Second, I want to thank you for registering as a Friend of Fred. We’re entering a new phase of this process, and if I do take on this challenge, we’re not going to do things the same old way. The so-called ‘experts’ say we’re getting in too late. Well, I don’t buy it, and you don’t, either.

We’re going to plow some new ground and make a real difference for our nation.

It’s going to take a lot of work. We’ll use the Internet to reach out to people online, but we also need to reach friends and neighbors who may not be connected. We’ll be making a lot of calls, knocking on a lot of doors, and telling family, friends and neighbors that there is another, better way.

You will help us bring to our fellow American the message of change and a call to return to the principles of our founding heritage. It’s critical that we address our nation’s challenges through the core ideals of self-governance, free markets, and the rule of law.

I believe there is a real sense across our country that we’re tired of the same old petty politics. Our fellow Americans want to see some real change. They want it in Washington, and they want it closer to home. They want a better future for themselves and for their families.

We can do it.

Thank you again for your encouragement and support. I think we’re starting something special."

Smallest donation is $100. That'll bring in the little guy's money lol.

LibertyEagle
09-04-2007, 08:21 PM
I just joined "I'm with Fred". Geez, there are a lot of lap dogs there begging at his feet. It's disgusting. I need to go take a shower now.

ghemminger
09-04-2007, 08:22 PM
What are you talking about? Protesting?

Oh some unconfirmed rumor....mentioned your were protesting this forum or something like that.....

LibertyEagle
09-04-2007, 08:23 PM
"This is exactly why Fred Thompson is getting a solid following that is growing steadily. Wording such as “we’re not having the kind of conversations we need to have on a range of issues” and “get back to first principles” are ringing with traditional America and it is refreshing to hear a candidate talk like this.

It is apparent that Sen. Thompson is not your average run-of-the-mill politician who just “wants to be President.” He really sounds like he’s speaking from the heart and like he’s a man who will truly get things done. He’s going to fix this mess we’re in, I think.

Party-affiliation aside… both Bush administrations have been mediocre or less in their performances. Why? Because they ignored Middle America and focused on distant agendas that had nothing to do with the challenges and the issues that the American people faced. Clinton’s people were, of course, downright subversive. So, it will be a welcome change to have a man in the White House who really cares and that we trust.

Our children are being taught that George Washington was a racist and a warmonger, and that Islam is “just as American” as Christianity. I heard that Fred recently said the reason he is thinking of jumping into the race is because he has young children and he is concerned about the world they will grow up in. As a new father myself, I say THAT is what we want in a President, and we need it right now: true concern and moral determination. America is at a crucial crossroads in her history today, and Fred is the answer to most of her problems. We are in dire need of a real leader.

We see the stuff that Fred Thompson is made of. He knows what America is all about. A man whose ex-wife insists he’s the most wonderful man in the world, and a man whose Senate record is overwhelmingly pro-American, pro-Constitution, and honorable. He has “walked the walk” ethically and I am confident that we’ll see a staightlaced administration under Fred Thompson.

My only concerns are that he does not wait too much longer, and that he needs to distance himself from Newt Gingrich, who is doing his best to cozy up to our candidate. That will not help our cause at all. Newt has his value, but he’s the kiss of death for a Fred campaign.

Fred Thompson….let’s get you into this race and into the big chair in the Oval Office and get some things done. Then we’ll start talking about getting your likeness on Mount Rushmore."

Signed,
Lapdog

How about turning all the States to “America” again? That would be a nice change…

These people are not bad, but they don't seem to understand that Fred is just ACTING. I mean, he has a big fat "C" from Americans for Better Immigration. He's open borders. They're just buying his good 'ol boy act. We've got to figure out how to wake these people the frig up!!!

Madison
09-04-2007, 08:26 PM
Fred the actor is playing a role...he knows what people want to hear.

A man whose ex-wife insists he’s the most wonderful man in the world...

Why would any woman end her marriage to "the most wondeful man in the world"?

LibertyEagle
09-04-2007, 08:27 PM
Oh some unconfirmed rumor....mentioned your were protesting this forum or something like that.....

Huh? :confused: I never have said such a thing. That's weird.

ghemminger
09-04-2007, 08:29 PM
Huh? :confused: I never have said such a thing. That's weird.

Someone in a thread said where has LibertEagle Gone? The response was he is mad and protesting this site....then they said somthing else negative that I don't remember...

JosephTheLibertarian
09-04-2007, 10:56 PM
Every time I see supporters of other candidates, I just want to go over there and attack them lol not very diplomatic, but I do feel the impulse

RonPaul2012grassroots
09-04-2007, 11:25 PM
This is why Fred scares the living bejesus outa me.

Yeah, and as an actor he really can lay it on thick as a good ol' boy, the poser.

Nixon and Haldeman considered him to be rather dense.

american.swan
09-04-2007, 11:48 PM
This is why Fred scares the living bejesus outta me.

ABSOLUTELY THE TRUTH!!!!!!!