PDA

View Full Version : URGENT: Flood RON PAUL with emails NOW!! Today is the day for RON PAUL to throw

Falseflagop
09-17-2008, 11:46 AM
his name in the ring, people are grasping for a savior and St. Ron Paul can be that man. I bet a ton of people would welcome him now. Especially with McLame and Obama being clueless on the economy and SNL ripping Palin !!

RON the time is now to save America we need you man time for Baldwin to step aside!!!

FLOOD THEM NOW PEOPLE this is our time take advantage of the situation now!

Highland
09-17-2008, 11:49 AM
his name in the ring, people are grasping for a savior and St. Ron Paul can be that man. I bet a ton of people would welcome him now. Especially with McLame and Obama being clueless on the economy and SNL ripping Palin !!

RON the time is now to save America we need you man time for Baldwin to step aside!!!

FLOOD THEM NOW PEOPLE this is our time take advantage of the situation now!

dude...he does not want to run for Pres. His wife is recovering...his home in Galveston is probably destroyed...

Micah Dardar
09-17-2008, 11:49 AM
I like Chuck Baldwin, but I don't see him as generating the momentum that Ron Paul has. I would like to see Ron Paul step in, but I would not want to jeopardize what he has accomplished in Congress.

SnappleLlama
09-17-2008, 11:51 AM
Leave Ron Paul alone! He's HUMAN!!

*cries and posts on YooToob*

Jeremy
09-17-2008, 11:52 AM
it's not even possible to run for 2008 anymore O_o

dude, chill

acptulsa
09-17-2008, 11:55 AM
it's not even possible to run for 2008 anymore

No way to get him on my ballot at this late date, and no write in votes allowed. It wouldn't even matter if he said 'vote for me' or not. If drafted by us, he would serve. But the election laws are carefully designed to make it impossible. Sorry. :(

HOLLYWOOD
09-17-2008, 11:57 AM
Ron Paul is Prepping for next week's hearing on this week's disasters.

Have you notice... it's also a MEDIA MSM Blackout of Ron Paul.

I already caught CNBC today playing games with Politicians by taking certain comments 'Out Of Context' to play against other Politicians in questioning interviews.

I.E. Barney Frank on regulated low income/poor mortgages response, that's skewed to Senator Selby as the entire mortgage INDUSTRY and new types of regulations and organizations.

Damn the Media is downright EVIL, especially CNBC.

Sovereign Person
09-17-2008, 12:05 PM
At least he's going to be on the ballot in Louisiana. The Louisiana Taxpayers Party has put him on the ballot for President, with Barry Goldwater, Jr. as his VP.