PDA

View Full Version : Keep it up guys!

RonPaulCult
09-04-2007, 05:18 PM
I just got a message on myspace from a friend of mine that lives in Virginia. I've been planting the Ron Paul seed with her for a few months now and check out what she just wrote:

"So I've started to notice that he has a pretty decent Charlottesville following. I've seen signs, booths set up downtown and I saw this on Sunday in Shenandoah National Park."

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n143/yourslice/IMG_7246.jpg

Getting that message from her made my day!

I just love that people I don't know - hundreds of miles away - are helping me convince my friends to vote for Ron Paul

Keep making the signs - putting stuff on your car - in your yard - everywhere. Go anywhere that has local or national tv cameras and put signs behind people as they talk. IT IS WORKING!

paulitics
09-04-2007, 05:21 PM
right and this is an important point. Ron Paul does not have mainstream exposure, for obvious reasons, ahem. But, when people see the signs everywhere it shows that his support is indeed real. It is also an efficient way of getting the name out. It makes it that much easier to close someone, when they are ready to decide.

CoreyBowen999
09-04-2007, 05:22 PM
Go Charlottesville :D

Stealth4
09-04-2007, 05:22 PM
I have bumper stickers on my cars and I have given bumper stickers away to 6 other people.

An idea.

Buy some bumper stickers in bulk - offer them to people locally (i.e. in your meetup group)

You could always have a local (American!!) shop make the stickers, probably for not too much. Useful for places where you have a Ron Paul booth at events. The more bumper stickers on cars on the road the more people see that Ron Paul's message is popular.

RonPaulCult
09-04-2007, 05:24 PM
Shirts are great too! My meetup group has been making shirts and everytime I wear one people come up to me and ask ME about Ron Paul. I mean how easy is that?

I should mention that one of the shirts we made says "Ask me about Ron Paul" on it :)

Spirit of '76
09-04-2007, 05:27 PM
C'ville should be fertile ground.

They're big on "Mr. Jefferson" down there.

CoreyBowen999
09-04-2007, 05:29 PM
Shirts are great too! My meetup group has been making shirts and everytime I wear one people come up to me and ask ME about Ron Paul. I mean how easy is that?

I should mention that one of the shirts we made says "Ask me about Ron Paul" on it :)

haha nice. It makes it much easier when you don't have to go up to them and tell them. Takes the preesure off you :D