PDA

View Full Version : My Dear Friends....

LandonCook
09-17-2008, 05:03 AM
Its 5:48 A.M right now... and I can't help but write this, knowing that every one of you that reads this is just like me. You might have different beliefs on different issues or problems, but our hearts are the same. We all want a better and freer life. Now I like you have probably already realized that a fate like that might as well be a lost cause... However, we are still here and you are still reading this.

I've come to realize within the last few hours how amazing this last year has been, and how it has not only changed me, but how much progress we've made within a year. Today, I will be meeting with 60 disgruntled parents within my county's school system to talk about School vouchers, and after that im back to knocking on doors for my campaign. Tomorrow I will be in college taking my business classes and working to set up the first YAF(Young Americans for Freedom) group in Arkansas. Friday I will be meeting with a number of county groups to promote economic development, and liberty legislation. And Saturday its a whole day of campaigning. Sunday is for church and family. =)

I feel amazing because I now realize that our future, and our hope doesn't lie in Ron Paul, Barr, Obama, Palin, or any of them.... We are the Hope for America... We are the hope for the world. And no matter what tries that gets in our way, it will be NOTHING compared to the Determination of Free Men!

So how about it... The drums are already beating for this young American... I'm ready for WAR! Who's with me!

Conza88
09-17-2008, 05:44 AM
Kicking it hard with exams myself, extending the networking in my local area, establishing a website to unite all those who value Liberty in Australia with a fellow Rp supporter I met through these boards. ;) Educating myself insanely... can't learn quick enough... mises media, all these books I've bought (about 30) that are all insanely worthy.. not enough time on my hands, uni, exams, assignments.. blah blah!

Moving on up! :)

acptulsa
09-17-2008, 06:00 AM
"Heart and humor and humility, he said, will lighten up your heavy load..."--Joni Mitchell lyric

These things can also win battles. If we persevere, they will watch our smoke.