PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Economic Alliance - Mission To Succeed

Petar
09-17-2008, 02:48 AM
If the 1.2 million people who voted for Ron Paul all list their businesses on www.freemarketforliberty.com and then support each other economically as much as possible, then many more people will join our movement just for the economic benefits, and then they will become easy to educate also.

Businesses will be validated as legitimate liberty supporting organizations, when a tool is added that will allow listing owners to show how much money, if any, that they have donated to the CFL or specific liberty candidates.

Once we build a thriving liberty market this way, then it will be easy to consistently funnel a portion of these funds towards renewed money bombs for liberty.

I plan on adding a feedback system, so that users can rate a company, and then companies can respond also.

I want to add a barter function, because that will be invaluable if the economy crashes.

I plan on adding a tool that allows listing owners to how which electronic gold based currencies that they support transactions with, and maybe we could also develop our own community currency down the road.

I'd also like to either integrate Ebay, or add my own complete auction site, and I'd like to add a Craigslist type classifieds site, and maybe a social network.

I spent $900 building the foundation of this website, but it has some deficiencies that need to be worked out.

Then I will need to add a feedback system, and a tool that allows listing owners to show how much money, if any, that they have donated to liberty candidates, and then I'd say that we're ready to start doing functional business.

I'm gonna start collecting money to make this happen.

angelatc
09-17-2008, 05:28 AM
If we start making it about the money then we'll end up exactly the same as all other organizations.

strapko
09-17-2008, 06:20 AM
If we start making it about the money then we'll end up exactly the same as all other organizations.

Except with a different agenda.

liberteebell
09-17-2008, 06:27 AM

But that this economic alliance isn't directly "about the money". It's more about the free market and supporting others who support Liberty. A good way to network as well.

RPDelegate
09-17-2008, 07:02 AM
Damn, I was just thinking about something like this yesterday. It was a build our own country within this country idea. Where we would have our own currency. Of course you'd have to be a member to use the currency with other members. Not sure if something like that is illegal or not. It can't be considered counterfeit because it's not trying to be passed as money printed from the fed.

CaseyJones
09-17-2008, 07:35 AM
bump