PDA

View Full Version : Remember back in the day...

apc3161
09-16-2008, 10:48 PM
Remember back in the day, when Ron Paul had a moneybomb, how this forum would scream with excitement?

Well right now, a Ron Paul endorsed Candidate, BJ Lawson is having his money bomb.

http://www.lawsonlibertyfund.com/

Remember when we use to get all excited about our candidates when they would promise liberty, free market economics, and prosperity?

Remember how someone would show his donation ticket, and say, "Who's going to try and match me?" And dozens of people would do so...or at least give as much as they could. All of this in the name of Liberty.

Nostalgic isn't it? That feeling we had when we thought our freedom movement was on top of the world, unstoppable, and breaking records every day. Well, I would like to see that happen again today.

http://www.lawsonforcongress.com/

---

Thank you very much for your donation of $17.87 to the Lawson for Congress Campaign.

Your donation will allow us to expand and grow our campaign.

We depend on donors like you to help us spread the message of peace, prosperity, and liberty.

Thanks for being a part of the campaign!

Your confirmation number:
T1431-9YB04027841049146

---

Thank you very much for your donation of $25.00 to the Lawson for Congress Campaign.

Your donation will allow us to expand and grow our campaign.

We depend on donors like you to help us spread the message of peace, prosperity, and liberty.

Thanks for being a part of the campaign!

Your confirmation number:
T1437-07H15975NA911631B

Conza88
09-16-2008, 11:02 PM
Yeah, we got exited because there was hope in the system...

That money was a factor; and the only factor. So we brought them money, but noooes - you've got to be for the status quo, otherwise all the money in the world wouldn't matter. It's hard to compete against free news coverage 24/hrs a day for the establishment tools.

Hmmm, I should probably shut my mouth, sorry.

Thing is though, people ARE waking up. You see it in the loses that traditional newspapers are making... you see it in declining tv viewership numbers... the internet is helping this process.

:) Shit's moving in the right direction, although it really doesn't seem like it. Things have got to get worse, before they get better.

apc3161
09-17-2008, 09:45 AM
Really, no one remembers this?