PDA

View Full Version : ESPN College Gameday - Baton Rouge 9/8

surf
09-04-2007, 04:26 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/espntv/espnMicrosite?showID=FBCG

Not sure if this had been posted already.
ESPN College Gameday will be @ LSU Saturday broadcasting at 10am
How about some Ron Paul love from the Bayou Bengals! Perhaps a purple and gold 'Ron '08' or 'revolution' flag that we can use in Seattle on the 29th....

torchbearer
09-04-2007, 04:53 PM
Well, i won't be at the game, but we do have an active baton rouge meetup group.

torchbearer
09-04-2007, 05:32 PM
An email has been sent to Carla the head of their meet-up group... anyone in the area, even Mississippi, should try to make it there for ESPN exposure.

Sematary
09-04-2007, 06:08 PM
How about hitting the tailgaters with literature and standing outside the entrance to the stadium and showing some creative Ron Paul signage and also getting some people in to hold up a giant RP sign made of individual letters?

torchbearer
09-04-2007, 06:30 PM
unfortunately, my meetup group isn't worth 2 cents. no one checks the message boards or gets the emails....
I'm not well connected with the other groups, i've been busy helping someone run for governor in my state, the election is Oct. 20th of this year... so things are starting to pick up.... I really hope we can get in touch with carla.... she is the one who can make this happen in baton rouge. she has an account on this forum, but i don't know how often she is on...

torchbearer
09-04-2007, 06:32 PM
this is her handle on here: carla8478 . but she doesn't get on often.

Michael Ingram
09-04-2007, 06:33 PM
College Gameday is great publicity. The best part of that show is just watching the people in the background. Just make sure you get there early.