PDA

View Full Version : Beck acknowledges Fed not a Government Agency - 12:17

Knightskye
09-16-2008, 10:10 PM
I was like, "What the heck!? Did he really just say that?"

Awesome stuff. Think I might grab a pitchfork and join Beck in whatever he's gonna do with them. :D

RSLudlum
09-16-2008, 10:32 PM
he's been saying that quite a bit this past week, i've heard him say it Monday and Tuesday on both his radio and televised shows. ;)

tonesforjonesbones
09-16-2008, 11:30 PM
I think Glenn Beck learned a LOT from Ron Paul. I think Beck is the most libertarian of all the talking heads. He still can't understand who the neo cons are and what their agenda is...but he is employed by the manipulated tabloid media..after all. Maybe he secretly knows. Tones

Jeremy
09-16-2008, 11:32 PM
I think Glenn Beck learned a LOT from Ron Paul. I think Beck is the most libertarian of all the talking heads. He still can't understand who the neo cons are and what their agenda is...but he is employed by the manipulated tabloid media..after all. Maybe he secretly knows. Tones

I think he knows what neocons are, at least the major ones. Did you you seem him call out Ben Stein? It was one of the most amazing things I've seen on TV =p

He so owned Stein it wasn't even funny.

Kotin
09-16-2008, 11:36 PM
I was so proud of glenn beck tonight..

We have to get G. Edward Griffen on for a full hour!!!

RSLudlum
09-16-2008, 11:50 PM

Oh to dream, oh to dream :p

But it wouldn't hurt to try :)

FrankRep
09-17-2008, 12:01 AM
Oh to dream, oh to dream :p

But it wouldn't hurt to try :)

I would looove to see G. Edward Griffin on Glenn Beck.

Lets email Mr. Beck and ask for it!

Kotin
09-17-2008, 12:04 AM
I would looove to see G. Edward Griffin on Glenn Beck.

Lets email Mr. Beck and ask for it!

let's :D

"sent"

regtoday
09-17-2008, 12:07 AM
He's paid. That's all.

RonPaulMania
09-17-2008, 12:19 AM
How did he call out Stein? Let me know

Knightskye
09-17-2008, 02:48 AM
He's paid. That's all.

Right... that made sense. :rolleyes:

TastyWheat
09-17-2008, 09:00 AM
Glenn had on Peter Schiff two days in a row, I'm starting to watch his program regularly now.

Imperial
09-17-2008, 09:06 AM
Don't be too hasty. I like Glenn Beck alot, and love to watch his show. However, he still is probably going to vote McCain ever since Palin joined the ticket, and he is still the same guy on foreiign policy.

However, I think he has learned to think with liberty in mind. He has definitely become a friend of the Revolution at least.

roho76
09-17-2008, 09:28 AM
If he would just wake up to the truth about the "Islamic Extremism" crap that everybody's into, he would be my favorite.

HOLLYWOOD
09-17-2008, 09:40 AM
Glen Beck is an IDIOT... surrounded by Staffers, Cameras and lights.

I wish I could get PAID MILLIONS as I "LEARN"

Another CNN/Ted Turner 8th grader entertainer

Knightskye
09-18-2008, 12:33 AM

Another CNN/Ted Turner 8th grader entertainer

Good to know everyone to talks the truth about the Federal Reserve is an idiot.

Indy4Chng
09-18-2008, 12:40 AM

Yesterday he mentioned the true 53T deficit and how the government refuses to disclose the real deficit. He railed about Bush trying to keep the Freddie/Fannie bailout off the "disclosed" books. When was the last time you heard a NeoCon or NeoCommie do that? When was the last time you heard the mainstream media or "conservative" host say such a thing? If he is a neocon... then I am a hardcore NeoCon!

TastyWheat
09-18-2008, 08:48 AM
Don't be too hasty. I like Glenn Beck alot, and love to watch his show. However, he still is probably going to vote McCain ever since Palin joined the ticket, and he is still the same guy on foreiign policy.

However, I think he has learned to think with liberty in mind. He has definitely become a friend of the Revolution at least.
He does have a bit of Palin-fever. We'll have to see how things go. I think he's honest enough to say that he's going to break down and vote McCain.

Deborah K
09-18-2008, 09:01 AM

Apparently you and I are on the same track. Here is my first email to Beck:

fromDeborah Robinet <deborahrobinet@gmail.com>
tome@glennbeck.com

dateTue, Sep 16, 2008 at 4:42 PM
subjectYou are the first in the MSM to admit that the Fed is privately owned!!
mailed-bygmail.com

hide details Sep 16 (1 day ago) Reply

Dear Glenn:

I can't tell you how shocked I was to hear someone from the mainstream media talk about how the federal reserve is not a government entity. A man by the name of G. Edward Griffin wrote a book called: The Creature from Jekyll Island. It is about the history behind the Federal Reserve. I know Ed. He spoke at an event I recently helped organize. I may be able to help you get him on your show.

Henry Ford is quoted to have said:

"It is well enough that the people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning."

I don't know what kind of a response you got for saying that last night but you are my new hero. What guts!! Please, please don't let this opportunity pass, educate the people about the Federal Reserve and start with the man who started it all - G. Edward Griffin.

Sincerely,

Deborah Robinet
RMF/Director
Event Organizer

"Let it not be said that we did nothing!"

Imperial
09-18-2008, 10:19 AM
So, I did notice lately that even though he is definitely still leaning McCain, the past two nights he was really hesitant about something.

He finally said why. Apparently, on Monday, he planned to have a McCain guy on the show who knew alot about the economy. However, McCain's campaign refused to let him on, even though he wouldn't be representing the campaign. Beck got pissed.

That's why he is thinking of the independent streak again I think...he doesn't want somebody who is afraid of the truth as McCain showed. But he is definitely anti-Obama. At the very least, we know we have changed him in his perspective.

Edit: One thing I did notice was that on the list of economic good guys was Wolf...of Wolf and McKinley in the primary....hmm, I guess there could have been worse battles to lose.

dannno
09-18-2008, 10:32 AM
Apparently you and I are on the same track. Here is my first email to Beck:

fromDeborah Robinet <deborahrobinet@gmail.com>
tome@glennbeck.com

dateTue, Sep 16, 2008 at 4:42 PM
subjectYou are the first in the MSM to admit that the Fed is privately owned!!
mailed-bygmail.com

hide details Sep 16 (1 day ago) Reply

Dear Glenn:

I can't tell you how shocked I was to hear someone from the mainstream media talk about how the federal reserve is not a government entity. A man by the name of G. Edward Griffin wrote a book called: The Creature from Jekyll Island. It is about the history behind the Federal Reserve. I know Ed. He spoke at an event I recently helped organize. I may be able to help you get him on your show.

Henry Ford is quoted to have said:

"It is well enough that the people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning."

I don't know what kind of a response you got for saying that last night but you are my new hero. What guts!! Please, please don't let this opportunity pass, educate the people about the Federal Reserve and start with the man who started it all - G. Edward Griffin.

Sincerely,

Deborah Robinet
RMF/Director
Event Organizer

"Let it not be said that we did nothing!"

Somewhat similar email sent!!

This is great news!!

Glenn Beck has a direct e-mail: me@glennbeck.com

durden0
09-18-2008, 10:57 AM
Somewhat similar email sent!!

This is great news!!

Glenn Beck has a direct e-mail: me@glennbeck.com

Hello Glenn,

Recently you have been impressing a lot of people from the freedom movement with your epiphanies on how the federal reserve has ballooned our debt and ruined our economy. I sincerely hope this trend toward a freedom outlook continues on your show to include other things like civil liberties and a freedom based foreign policy. We need patriots like you out there standing up for what this country was founded on and say on national tv what needs to be said.

In the meantime, I hope you'll consider having G. Edward Griffin on your show for an in depth interview. No one knows more about the federal reserve, and it's roots then this man. This is an interview that would be sure to bring many MANY more people to your show.

In Liberty,
Jason

done!

Deborah K
09-18-2008, 11:33 AM
Danno, Durden0, you guys ROCK!! Thank you!!!

Help me get hundreds of emails like this in the next few days, please? Help me keep my thread bumped up? Let's make this happen.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=156267

HOLLYWOOD
09-18-2008, 11:36 AM
The ADHD TV hack get's ALL his FINANCIAL ACCURACIES and FACTS from the Good Doctor.

Without Ron Paul, Glenn Beck would have his head up GHOULIANI's financial butt.

Deborah K
09-18-2008, 11:38 AM
The ADHD TV hack get's ALL his FINANCIAL ACCURACIES and FACTS from the Good Doctor.

Without Ron Paul, Glenn Beck would have his head up GHOULIANI's financial butt.

So will you email him and ask him to interview Griffin??

Bruno
09-18-2008, 11:44 AM
Bump and just sent him an email.

He is going off on China and the Fed right now. Why do we ask China to buy our banks? I don't remember them opening it up to the Americans to see which banks here might want to expand? Why do we turn to foreign communist governments for help FIRST?

I know why, when I read about the "NEW WORLD ORDER" coming straight from Bloomberg and MSNBC, I guess. :rolleyes:

Thanks so much for the email. Due to the volume of mail this may be the only response you see.

While I do not always see it in a timely fashion I do try to read all of my mail. However, I average over 2000 letters a day and there is no way I can respond to most letters.

I am glad you are watching/listening and even though you may not see a response, I want you to know that I am listening as well.

Thanks,
Glenn Beck

Deborah K
09-18-2008, 12:28 PM
We need a utube of this. I can get more people on board with a u-tube!! HeLLLLLLP???

HOLLYWOOD
09-18-2008, 12:39 PM

Knightskye, is that you Moronic response to categorized the ADHD low IQ Glen Beck and entire life, because of his comment on one FED subject and THEN, to associate EVERYONE ELSE to the exact senario?

Gesus, Pretty Ignorant of you, or do you just type faster than you think? :rolleyes:

HOLLYWOOD
09-18-2008, 12:41 PM
So will you email him and ask him to interview Griffin??

I did! His Staffers/Researches are "looking into it"

Depends, we all know, on the Program Management and Glen to deal

Knightskye
09-19-2008, 12:20 AM
Knightskye, is that you Moronic response to categorized the ADHD low IQ Glen Beck and entire life, because of his comment on one FED subject and THEN, to associate EVERYONE ELSE to the exact senario?

Gesus, Pretty Ignorant of you, or do you just type faster than you think? :rolleyes:

What did you mean when you said this?