PDA

View Full Version : What Will Hannity ask Palin?

TseeBaeng
09-16-2008, 06:02 PM
Hannity, the greatest and fairest journalist of them all...You can bet your sweet arse that his questions are going to have more padding than a Serta mattress. This is gotta be, by far, the most accurate prediction of the questions he will ask:

http://www.236.com/news/2008/09/15/sean_hannity_about_to_intervie_8956.php

RJB
09-16-2008, 06:16 PM
He will set up a T and place a very softball on it.

angelatc
09-16-2008, 06:42 PM
"How much do you love America?"

pacelli
09-16-2008, 06:43 PM
He'll appear to ask a few difficult questions, but he'll use the following format:

"Some people say that you are not ........../don't have enough.........etc, and I know that in Alaska.........../on the campaign trail you said.........../, so what do you say to people who make these baseless accusations?"

In other words, he'll address some of the issues but give her plenty of time to construct an answer while he filibusters the question.

thehighwaymanq
09-16-2008, 06:45 PM
It's goin be a joke.

I'm going to watch it though.

Ironic- I will be doing my U.S. History homework ( about the Revolution and Stamp Act right now) while watching this horrendous interview.

RJB
09-16-2008, 06:47 PM
He'll appear to ask a few difficult questions, but he'll use the following format:

"Some people say that you are not ........../don't have enough.........etc, and I know that in Alaska.........../on the campaign trail you said.........../, so what do you say to people who make these baseless accusations?"

In other words, he'll address some of the issues but give her plenty of time to construct an answer while he filibusters the question.

You nailed Hannity perfectly.

heavenlyboy34
09-16-2008, 06:54 PM
Hannity can go to hell for all I care. He was unfair and utterly rude to Dr Paul. Fuck him!