PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Ron Paul,

parke
09-16-2008, 11:16 AM
At first I got pretty pissed that you didnt go indy.. I know you said it over and over again, that you wouldnt. Look at the choices we have... if you want to call it a choice. Im just a disgruntled voter that doesnt like the two choices we have. I want to vote for Ron Paul, not some third party candidate that I really dont support either. Im going to tow the Ron Paul line and go third party. I hope many others do too.

You have dedicated half of your life to standing up for our rights, sovereignty and dollar value. I commend you for it. You made me believe in America again.

The main reason I supported you was because you campaigned on liberty. The protection of our rights. I believe that if America turns its back on freedom that we will end up a softer form of China. Not tomorrow.. Things like this never happen overnight.

After seeing the abuse all of our supporters endured during this contest it motivates me to remain involved and continue to point out the obvious. We cannot maintain ourselves by spending ourselves into oblivion and disregarding our rights. Bills like the Patriot Act and Military Commissions Act set the course for dangerous actions from our government. It may not happen today, but when will Americans fear being whisked away for political dissent? We all know the treatment people received during the RNC. The false arrests, the ignoring of votes and the guys following your delegates around.

This movement is greater than one man. I watched people from every walk of life come together because they wanted to be left alone. No handouts. No 'lipstick on a pig'. Just some sanity from a candidate that takes on the important issues facing our country.

I promise to remain vigilant and involved.

Thank you for all your hard work.

Truly,

P

Kotin
09-16-2008, 11:18 AM
I second that!!

Thomas_Paine
09-16-2008, 11:26 AM
GREAT statement!

We all need to re-energize ourselves in the fight for freedom, thank you for bringing your positive message to the forums.

ShowMeLiberty
09-16-2008, 11:41 AM
All in favor...

AYE!!!

PS I'm also kinda glad Ron Paul isn't running for POTUS anymore. Whoever gets the job is taking on one of the worst times in US history. I'd hate to see Ron Paul get the blame for everything when the SHTF. Let somebody else take the blame for the mess. Liberty candidates can go on to take the credit for cleaning it up.

RonPaulR3VOLUTION
09-16-2008, 12:58 PM
All in favor...

AYE!!!

PS I'm also kinda glad Ron Paul isn't running for POTUS anymore. Whoever gets the job is taking on one of the worst times in US history. I'd hate to see Ron Paul get the blame for everything when the SHTF. Let somebody else take the blame for the mess. Liberty candidates can go on to take the credit for cleaning it up.

Yes, not just Ron Paul, but freedom too would get the blame, not that it still won't...

acptulsa
09-16-2008, 01:12 PM
I promise to remain vigilant and involved.

From what I heard him say at the R4R and elsewhere, keeping that promise will be more thanks for Ron Paul and more of an honor to him than all the praise you spooned out above it and a thousand times more.

While Ron Paul was playing the Missouri Mule in Congress with the party going on all around him, I was one of those little voices shouting in the wilderness. And I say don't doubt how much this promise means to him--and please don't fail to keep it.

hopeforamerica
09-16-2008, 02:09 PM
Best thread in a very very long time! Thank you!

salinaspaul
09-16-2008, 03:10 PM
I watched people from every walk of life come together because they wanted to be left alone.

Most rockingest sentence of 2008.

\m/ Freedom is so metal.

parke
09-17-2008, 02:04 PM
From what I heard him say at the R4R and elsewhere, keeping that promise will be more thanks for Ron Paul and more of an honor to him than all the praise you spooned out above it and a thousand times more.

While Ron Paul was playing the Missouri Mule in Congress with the party going on all around him, I was one of those little voices shouting in the wilderness. And I say don't doubt how much this promise means to him--and please don't fail to keep it.

I cant see myself falling by the way side. I cant look at my family and tell them I did nothing.

acptulsa
09-17-2008, 02:12 PM
I cant see myself falling by the way side. I cant look at my family and tell them I did nothing.

Oh, some can. I'm very glad, however, that a great many of us can't. That's why I love this forum.

JK/SEA
09-17-2008, 02:42 PM

I salute you. I feel the same way, and i am still in this revolution. I'm awating word on a meeting to be announced for a gathering of PCO winners in Washington State who are identified as Ron Paul warriors. Early indications are showing a healthy contingent, but final tallies are not in yet. Will know more after general. I was un-opposed...

Good thread, thankyou.

Carole
09-17-2008, 03:03 PM
The main reason I supported you was because you campaigned on liberty. The protection of our rights. I believe that if America turns its back on freedom that we will end up a softer form of China. Not tomorrow.. Things like this never happen overnight. P

Actually it has been happening for at least seventy-five years. Really, since 1913 I guess.

But beginning with World War I, then II, and all the rest, the depression and its prolonged life, all the bubbles since then. You name it, it was all planned and has been working perfectly as they dumbed us down to not even notice what has been going on.

I have been waiting for people to wake up for forty years. It's time!!! Wake up America!:rolleyes: