PDA

View Full Version : Awesome idea!

SeanEdwards
09-15-2008, 06:10 PM
I just figured out how to cure America's economic ills!

Since the only thing we produce in this country is weapons and dollars, and since the dollars aren't as attractive as they used to be, let's sell the weapons!

We can have a fire sale of all those ICBM's buried in Montana. There's bound to be a lot of pent up demand since we've been so uptight about preventing anybody but us from owning these things. In addition, once every third world strongman has his own nuclear arsenal, we can expect a lot big explosions going off that will create a huge amount of reconstruction opportunities, and help address our global problems with overpopulation!

It's a win/win for everyone!

Jeremy
09-15-2008, 06:12 PM
I think it would be more worth it for the federal government to sell all the land it owns... and it owns a lot...

Live_Free_Or_Die
09-15-2008, 08:35 PM
nt

Danke
09-15-2008, 08:44 PM
I think it would be more worth it for the federal government to sell all the land it owns... and it owns a lot...

They have a lot to sell. http://cafr1.com/

evilfunnystuff
09-16-2008, 05:27 PM

Since the only thing we produce in this country is weapons and dollars, and since the dollars aren't as attractive as they used to be, let's sell the weapons!

We can have a fire sale of all those ICBM's buried in Montana. There's bound to be a lot of pent up demand since we've been so uptight about preventing anybody but us from owning these things. In addition, once every third world strongman has his own nuclear arsenal, we can expect a lot big explosions going off that will create a huge amount of reconstruction opportunities, and help address our global problems with overpopulation!

dick cheny is that you :D

FrankRep
09-16-2008, 05:29 PM

Iran might be willing to buy some of those weapons.