PDA

View Full Version : I think Chuck Norris wants to be a part of the r3VOLution.. Look!

NEPA_Revolution
09-15-2008, 05:11 PM
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=75313

This article blew me away. We need Ron Paul and the C4L to contact him for a possible endorsement because I believe he truly wants what is best for America... and I was fooled by Huck in the beginning too, so it not like he cant come around.

Highland
09-15-2008, 05:13 PM
bumping that!

Rangeley
09-15-2008, 05:15 PM
Its a good article. I disagree with him on the fair tax, but the fact he opposes nation building is pretty significant.

FreedomFighter8008
09-15-2008, 05:23 PM
Nice! I think more and more people are going to come around the more they see that the things Ron Paul predicted are coming true. Let's just hope there are enough people around who can be woken up to make a difference . . .

Scotso
09-15-2008, 05:29 PM
There is no evolution. Just a list of creatures Chuck Norris has allowed to live.

gjvrieze
09-15-2008, 05:34 PM

georgiaboy
09-15-2008, 05:47 PM
I'll reserve judgement to see where Chuck goes with this revolution-speak. I don't have enough history on the man to know one way or the other. Taken at face value, it looks promising, but can also be looked at as pandering.

He is linking this to a new book he's selling, right? Anytime anyone is trying to get book sales up, I have to turn on the bullshit filter.

SeanEdwards
09-15-2008, 05:47 PM
That was an interesting read, and unexpected.

UnReconstructed
09-15-2008, 05:53 PM
chuckabee

ClockwiseSpark
09-15-2008, 05:58 PM
There is no evolution. Just a list of creatures Chuck Norris has allowed to live.

Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.

NEPA_Revolution
09-15-2008, 06:27 PM
Chuck Norris makes Onions Cry.

SeanEdwards
09-15-2008, 06:29 PM
When Chuck Norris does pushups, he doesn't push himself up, he pushes the Earth away.

ClockwiseSpark
09-15-2008, 06:35 PM
Chuck Norris doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.

UnReconstructed
09-15-2008, 06:36 PM
When Chuck Norris takes a shit it runs for president.

http://blog.amctv.com/shootout/norris_huckabee320.jpg

Working Poor
09-15-2008, 06:39 PM
Those like "maverette" Sarah Palin, who is a fresh, reputable outsider who isn't afraid to confront Washington corruption and government stalemate. Despite liberal hecklings, Alaskan politics remain proof of her reputation, and so does her 80 percent favorable rating there. If Alaska can do it, the rest of the nation can too.

It seems like he is making a pitch for McCain to me...I don't believe for one minute that Palin is going to confront anyone in DC do you? She is going to do what McCain tells her to nothing more or less...

BeFranklin
09-15-2008, 06:43 PM
That was an interesting read, and unexpected.

Not really. Joseph Farah has been advocating "none of the above", which falls well into "any other third party" choice of Ron Paul. Probably trying to bring everyone back into the same tent. Besides which, commercially a larger audience is better.

What is surprising is Richard Scaife seems to be turning pro-clinton. The only agreement there is the bush years have been really bad.

paulitics
09-16-2008, 06:43 AM
He mentioned Ron Paul more than once, and used many of his talking points. I just don't understand how he can think Palin is opposed to imperialism, and other neocon platform issues, that which he eloquently wrote against. Still, I was quite impressed.

Chester Copperpot
09-16-2008, 06:52 AM
chuckabee

hahahahahaha!

Ninja Homer
09-16-2008, 09:15 AM
It seems to me like Chuck Norris gets the message, but doesn't look into candidates beyond MSM talking points.

me3
09-16-2008, 09:29 AM
Chuck is trying to sell books to gullible people.

He's a Huckabee fascist.

Just because someone says something nice about Ron Paul, doesn't mean he is genuine. Lots of people talk the talk, but can't walk the walk.

Don't be a sucker for neocons in sheeps clothing.

klamath
09-16-2008, 09:36 AM
Good read. I will be watching Chuck. I know a long time ago I was impressed that he was one of the few hollywood types that stayed faithful to his wife and family though I don't know if that is still true.
I really agree with him on the personal integrity of candidates. If they weren't honest with their families their speaches of freedom mean absolutely nothing. Why should we trust them to keep their word once elected?

Micah Dardar
09-16-2008, 11:42 AM
I'm impressed with Chuck. I'm starting to regain any respect that I may have lost for him while he was trampling around with Huckabee. I really do believe that as our numbers grow, people in higher places will not be as scared to admit their support for our cause.

Long live the Constitution and the free thinkers of America!

nate895
09-16-2008, 11:49 AM
Chuck is trying to sell books to gullible people.

He's a Huckabee fascist.

Just because someone says something nice about Ron Paul, doesn't mean he is genuine. Lots of people talk the talk, but can't walk the walk.

Don't be a sucker for neocons in sheeps clothing.

You can't dismiss someone because of who their candidate is. If you listened to the MSM, you'd swear McCain, Palin, and Huckabee were for smaller government, and I fell for it on Huckabee for a while before I supported Ron Paul. At least it looks like Chuck Norris has realized the Ron Paul is one of our only hopes, even though he has fallen for the media hype over Palin. Just because you are fooled doesn't make you a neocon.

Besides, it isn't like Chuck Norris is some sort of genius, he is a guy who's famous for a tough guy attitude and cheesy TV shows/late night commercials. Not exactly the kind of guy who can easily pick out MSM BS like some of us.

olehounddog
09-16-2008, 11:51 AM
Chuck wants to sell his new book.

H Roark
09-16-2008, 12:05 PM
Good read. If the book he's trying to sell is anything like the article, then all the better for us.

Kade
09-16-2008, 12:10 PM
You can't possibly be excited about this idiot endorsing anything...

Chuck Norris is an idiot, and he knows a whole lot of nothing about a great many things.

Not to mention this drill here dill now nonsense...

So fucking stupid... WND... ack.

Micah Dardar
09-16-2008, 12:49 PM

Not to mention this drill here dill now nonsense...

You must not be from Texas or Louisiana. The oilfield is what creates the jobs for many of our citizens to live a decent life. The same could be said for Alaska. The oil rigs offshore also make great places to catch fish. I believe that to be a right delegated to the states by the 10th Amendment. Someone in the north cannot know the needs of someone in the south.

me3
09-16-2008, 02:01 PM
Chuck is for the endless global war on Islamo-fascism, which means more debt, more destruction, more inflation, more death and less peace and security.

Again, just because he says something nice about Ron Paul....

You have to look at what the philosophical position of these people are. Ok, so they believe "X". Why do they believe it?

The reality is Huckabee will run again in 4 years, and Norris will be on his elbow again.

People get excited about Chuck Norris because he is a celebrity. Can you imagine if people got excited about Ron Paul because he is from Texas or because he is white? That would be so shallow. Likewise, Chuck as celebrity, not even giving an endorsement, is super shallow.

I guarantee Huck-a-Chuck will try to run as a compassionate Constitutionalist next time.

You can't dismiss someone because of who their candidate is. If you listened to the MSM, you'd swear McCain, Palin, and Huckabee were for smaller government, and I fell for it on Huckabee for a while before I supported Ron Paul. At least it looks like Chuck Norris has realized the Ron Paul is one of our only hopes, even though he has fallen for the media hype over Palin. Just because you are fooled doesn't make you a neocon.

Besides, it isn't like Chuck Norris is some sort of genius, he is a guy who's famous for a tough guy attitude and cheesy TV shows/late night commercials. Not exactly the kind of guy who can easily pick out MSM BS like some of us.

nate895
09-16-2008, 02:05 PM
Chuck is for the endless global war on Islamo-fascism, which means more debt, more destruction, more inflation, more death and less peace and security.

Again, just because he says something nice about Ron Paul....

You have to look at what the philosophical position of these people are. Ok, so they believe "X". Why do they believe it?

The reality is Huckabee will run again in 4 years, and Norris will be on his elbow again.

People get excited about Chuck Norris because he is a celebrity. Can you imagine if people got excited about Ron Paul because he is from Texas or because he is white? That would be so shallow. Likewise, Chuck as celebrity, not even giving an endorsement, is super shallow.

I guarantee Huck-a-Chuck will try to run as a compassionate Constitutionalist next time.

So what? If we can't make converts, this cause will die. Ron Paul got 1.2 million votes, not exactly an exciting number if we are going to stick to the base. We must expand the base. It appears as if Chuck Norris can be convinced, and we need to take this opportunity to at least try to get him on our side totally when he is already half on our side. I used to be pro-war as well, but I changed my mind, so can anyone else.

Kade
09-16-2008, 02:23 PM
You must not be from Texas or Louisiana. The oilfield is what creates the jobs for many of our citizens to live a decent life. The same could be said for Alaska. The oil rigs offshore also make great places to catch fish. I believe that to be a right delegated to the states by the 10th Amendment. Someone in the north cannot know the needs of someone in the south.

You can drill all you want, but you think that money is going back to you, once the Federal Government opens it up for the big boys?

nate895
09-16-2008, 02:25 PM
You can drill all you want, but you think that money is going back to you, once the Federal Government opens it up for the big boys?

They have to pay somebody to operate it.

Kade
09-16-2008, 02:31 PM
They have to pay somebody to operate it.

Those people are called Contractors (http://www.halliburton.com/), many of who, as we sit and type, are stuffing the pockets of our Elephant and Donkey friends as we speak... those papers are signed and delivered.

The states should drill themselves... it's their resources. They should drill, and use their own companies. Ignore whatever the Federal Government has to say on the matter.

luke-gr
09-16-2008, 02:37 PM
Kinda interesting he didnt mention Huckabee in the article did he? I cant remeber for sure as Ive slept since I read it.

nbhadja
09-16-2008, 02:44 PM
He does seem like he favors Ron Paul, but he needs to hear Ron Paul speak more.

It looks like he does not understand that the Federal Reserve inflation has increased gas prices because he mentions only the drilling part (which would help, but still a small part).
He also thinks Palin is different, but she is a big government pro war same ole BS politician.

Ron Paul should visit him.

nate895
09-16-2008, 03:51 PM
Those people are called Contractors (http://www.halliburton.com/), many of who, as we sit and type, are stuffing the pockets of our Elephant and Donkey friends as we speak... those papers are signed and delivered.

The states should drill themselves... it's their resources. They should drill, and use their own companies. Ignore whatever the Federal Government has to say on the matter.

The states shouldn't drill, the states should let corporations drill.

BTW, one of my uncles is a contractor, and he isn't evil.

Micah Dardar
09-16-2008, 07:39 PM

Tell that to the dock workers, drillers, roustabouts, truck drivers, and boat employees that make a good living by oil production. These are jobs that people have to give a lot of their time away from their life to do, and it is very hard and dirty work. They don't care as much about corporate profits as much as they care about making a good living for their families.

I agree. At the same time, the states should not have to fight the federal government for royalties on that oil. The specific state should receive all the money. That way states like Florida and California that do not want to drill will not receive any of the benefits of states that do.

gjvrieze
09-16-2008, 08:07 PM

FrankRep
09-16-2008, 10:56 PM
http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10062/Chuck_Norris_Approves.gif

EndTheFed
09-18-2008, 01:10 AM
Bump

ashura
09-18-2008, 01:29 AM
Do you guys really like this guy? Aside from his pop culture status, I've seen him in interviews and arguments where he comes off as rude and brash and not really thinking through his comments, pretty much the exact opposite of what appeals me to Paul.

anaconda
09-18-2008, 01:38 AM
Chuck Norris doesn't throw up if he drinks too much. Chuck Norris throws down!

http://www.chucknorrisfacts.com/

newyearsrevolution08
09-18-2008, 03:15 AM
fuck chuck