PDA

View Full Version : How about a party bomb

adam_kukoleck@yahoo.com
09-15-2008, 04:17 PM
HOW ABOUT A PARTY BOMB!
View Edit
Posted September 15th, 2008 by ruckmanite
It seems to me that if all of us switch to third party now, perhaps all on the same day it would create alot of news for the revolution especially with the way the stock market is headed. The headlines could be:

" worst day on wall street in 90 years appears to cause a loss of confidence in the democratic and republican parties as 100,000 former ron paul supporters launched what they called a party bomb today by signed up for the constitution party sending a very loud vote of no confidence in the two party system that has created the present financial crises".

This could be bigger exposure than ron pauls money bombs especially if we have a baldwin money bomb on its heels.

"Ron pauls assertion that the country would be better off without the fed and paper money while drawing criticism from wall street is apparently helping his supporters as 100,000 gave a vote of no confidence in the two party system by pledging 7 million dollars to third party candidate 'the day i take office the nwo comes tumbling down' Chuck Baldwin!

Jeremy
09-15-2008, 04:25 PM
it took months to get 100000 just to put in their email address at the campaign for liberty site

if you started planning this, im guessing only about a hundred people would do it

I also argue that this is the exact opposite of what Ron Paul wants. he wants to change the party not leave it... and what would leaving get you? you think a 3rd party is going to jump up in popularity because some people left the GOP? it's not going to happen like that

And I agree with Paul. Taking back the GOP is a lot easier than winning a third party. when was the last time a third party became a major party? the 1800s! it's not going to happen again, easily at least... if it's about to happen it will be obvious, we'll all know and we wouldn't have much of a choice other than leaving. But right now we should restore the republican party

Scotso
09-15-2008, 04:28 PM
Aww, I thought you wanted to actually bomb one of them. What a letdown.

adam_kukoleck@yahoo.com
09-15-2008, 05:47 PM
it took months to get 100000 just to put in their email address at the campaign for liberty site

if you started planning this, im guessing only about a hundred people would do it

I also argue that this is the exact opposite of what Ron Paul wants. he wants to change the party not leave it... and what would leaving get you? you think a 3rd party is going to jump up in popularity because some people left the GOP? it's not going to happen like that

And I agree with Paul. Taking back the GOP is a lot easier than winning a third party. when was the last time a third party became a major party? the 1800s! it's not going to happen again, easily at least... if it's about to happen it will be obvious, we'll all know and we wouldn't have much of a choice other than leaving. But right now we should restore the republican party
STORMCOMMANDER thanks for the reply . i wondered about some of those things you said. appreciate your opinion. question if we vote for baldwin will wehave to eventually switch to the constitution party? and i did breifly wonder what would happen to our efforts at the republican executive committee meetings.