PDA

View Full Version : Peter Schiff on Glenn Beck tonight 9/15 at 7:00 EST

JAlli41
09-15-2008, 03:12 PM
Austrian economist and Ron Paul's economics adviser will be on Glenn Beck tonight according to his Euro Pacific Capital Group website.

Jeremy
09-15-2008, 03:13 PM
i know peter schiff is probably an austrian economist, but does he call himself that? just wondering how involved he is with the school... (if at all)

JAlli41
09-15-2008, 03:24 PM
his sites recommended readings include 2 Murray Rothbard books, an F.A. Hayek book and a Ludwig von Mises book, I don't know if he's ever personally read them, but he certainly sounds at least a lot more bearish on the dollar than any other of the talking head "experts." He also is a strong advocate for using gold to back our money.

Knightskye
09-15-2008, 03:46 PM
http://www.europac.net/

I'll have to catch the video when they upload it. I have school later.

regtoday
09-15-2008, 03:53 PM
i'll upload it.

Malakai
09-15-2008, 04:23 PM
his sites recommended readings include 2 Murray Rothbard books, an F.A. Hayek book and a Ludwig von Mises book, I don't know if he's ever personally read them, but he certainly sounds at least a lot more bearish on the dollar than any other of the talking head "experts." He also is a strong advocate for using gold to back our money.

If you read crash proof and some hayek/rothbard, you can tell he has definitely read them.