PDA

View Full Version : Order up to 25 FREE pocket Constitutions

tropicangela
09-15-2008, 07:32 AM
https://secure.heritage.org/firstPrinciples/pocketconstitution.aspx

Organization: RP Revolution

If you form a Liberty group in your neighborhood or town, you can get more than 25. I was able to get 200 of them for free to pass out locally. If you are going to college...you could form your own Liberty group on campus...and do a lot of good without having anyone telling you how to spread the message of Freedom and Liberty. That's grassroots activism. You can fundraise locally. Tones

Rhys
09-15-2008, 08:23 AM
thanks!

mnewcomb
09-15-2008, 08:47 AM
Is the Heritage Foundation legit? Will I be spammed by telephone, mail, and e-mail if I sign up to get one of these?

tonesforjonesbones
09-15-2008, 08:48 AM
If you form a Liberty group in your neighborhood or town, you can get more than 25. I was able to get 200 of them for free to pass out locally. If you are going to college...you could form your own Liberty group on campus...and do a lot of good without having anyone telling you how to spread the message of Freedom and Liberty. That's grassroots activism. You can fundraise locally. Tones

angelatc
09-15-2008, 08:51 AM
Thanks!

tonesforjonesbones
09-15-2008, 08:51 AM
If you are in a band or know other musicians, create a concert and ask them to donate their time. Charge 5 or 10 dollars at the door...we are doing that here. MANY young people will go and pay 5 dollars at the door. Use that money to buy your materials locally...fliers, and copies from Office Depot ...to hand out at local events. If it's the right kind of music...you can get a good crowd. Tones

Jeremy
09-15-2008, 08:54 AM
Is the Heritage Foundation legit? Will I be spammed by telephone, mail, and e-mail if I sign up to get one of these?

i remember it from this (not too long ago) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQYqXdHkTMk

tonesforjonesbones
09-15-2008, 08:57 AM
I noticed on the C4L website...there is a GREAT list of resources you can print out one copy of each, and go to Office Depot and make copies for cheap. Those are great to hand out. We have a huge flea market in my town. It costs 8 bucks for a table there. Sometimes I just go walk around there and hand out fliers with Liberty information on it. We have an event called Friday Fest...the first Friday of the month downtown, music and vendors...10 thousand people go to that...I take fliers and just walk up and down the street passing them out. The most important thing is to get this information into the hands of the public. Tones

Crickett
09-15-2008, 09:07 AM
This is great. Now if you can get them all to vote third party!!!

tropicangela
09-15-2008, 09:33 AM

Thx Tones, I added this to the OP.

mnewcomb
09-15-2008, 09:42 AM
i remember it from this (not too long ago) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQYqXdHkTMk

I'm at work now and can't watch the video. Can you sum it up in a sentence or two?

Jeremy
09-15-2008, 09:45 AM
I'm at work now and can't watch the video. Can you sum it up in a sentence or two?

some guy from the heritage foundation debates bruce fein (spoke at the rally) over ron paul

the heritage foundation is probably mostly neocons, but free is free =D

tonesforjonesbones
09-15-2008, 09:46 AM
YES they are neo cons...absolutely...but I wanted the FREE pocket constitutions...heck, why not, it's our tax dollars paying for them. TOnes

heavenlyboy34
09-15-2008, 09:51 AM
thanks for the link, OP. I don't agree with Heritage much, but it'll be nice to have a pocket size constitution. (mine is in an anthology about the federalist papers, thus impossible to carry all the time)

Free hugz for all the true patriots out there! :D

Roxi
09-15-2008, 09:56 AM
ha ha... "where did you hear about the heritage foundation" Option 1 - Laura Ingram. Option 2 - Hannity

pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft

so i got 25 :D

MikeStanart
09-15-2008, 12:23 PM
ha ha... "where did you hear about the heritage foundation" Option 1 - Laura Ingram. Option 2 - Hannity

pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft

so i got 25 :D

Tell them you're from the American Israel Public Affairs Committee; and you want 10,000. I'm sure they will be happy to accomodate that kind of order.

Jeremy
09-15-2008, 12:25 PM
i said other and filled in "fellow ron paul supporters" =)

constitutional
09-15-2008, 12:31 PM
Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham? LOL

Andrew Ryan
09-15-2008, 12:38 PM
What the heck do i put for group?

StudentForPaul08
09-15-2008, 01:13 PM
What the heck do i put for group?

ditto!

Andrew Ryan
09-15-2008, 01:17 PM
ditto!
Well I put Campaign for Liberty so I hope i'll get them now :D

StudentForPaul08
09-15-2008, 01:37 PM
Well I put Campaign for Liberty so I hope i'll get them now :D

I just put "Kutztown libertarians"

My University's Libertarian group lol

Joseph Hart
09-15-2008, 01:55 PM
Heritage Foundation Constitutions are crap!!!!

Jeremy
09-15-2008, 01:57 PM
Heritage Foundation Constitutions are crap!!!!

annnnnd free!

but how do you know? have one?

libertarian4321
09-15-2008, 02:10 PM
YES they are neo cons...absolutely...but I wanted the FREE pocket constitutions...heck, why not, it's our tax dollars paying for them. TOnes

Better to have the neocons pay for the copies of the Constitution than use their money for evil. I wonder if the neocons ever read the Constitution?

Jeremy
09-15-2008, 02:45 PM
Better to have the neocons pay for the copies of the Constitution than use their money for evil. I wonder if the neocons ever read the Constitution?

of course they do

tons of people do

in fact, two of the greatest presidents that did the most unconstutional things worshiped the Constitution - Lincoln and FDR.... ironic really

the problem is that theyre not originalists... so they proclaim it's important to know the rule of law, but they cannot grasp the real rule of law

it's sad :(

libertarian4321
09-15-2008, 03:30 PM
Someone get me the addresses of McCain, Palin, Obama, and Biden so I can send each of them a copy.

It might be nice if they read the Constitution once before taking office (McCain can have Lieberman read it to him while he wipes the drool off McCain's chin).

LittleLightShining
09-15-2008, 03:37 PM
Heritage Foundation Constitutions are crap!!!!They are? How do you know?

I just forwarded this to one of my yahoo groups and apparently someone ordered some about 8 weeks ago and still hasn't gotten them yet.

tonesforjonesbones
09-15-2008, 04:47 PM
That is a lie. They are very nice. They not only have the Constitution it includes the Declaration of Independence. I just got 200 of them in the mail. I handed out one to everyone in the play I'm doing right now the musical 1776 , about the continental congress and the signing of the Declaration of independence. They loved them. Tones

tonesforjonesbones
09-15-2008, 04:48 PM
Actually our tax dollars paid for them. Might as well order some and get your money back. The free constitutions are paid for by a federal grant LOL...tones

Jeremy
09-15-2008, 04:49 PM
That is a lie. They are very nice. They not only have the Constitution it includes the Declaration of Independence. I just got 200 of them in the mail. I handed out one to everyone in the play I'm doing right now the musical 1776 , about the continental congress and the signing of the Declaration of independence. They loved them. Tones

did you explain to them why you wanted more than 25?

tonesforjonesbones
09-15-2008, 04:51 PM
I told them I wanted them to hand out at the 4th of july ceremonies...for my Libertarian Party. Trouble is..lol..I just got them last week! better late than never.lol tones

PlzPeopleWakeUp
09-15-2008, 05:00 PM
nt

Jeremy
09-15-2008, 06:08 PM
Thanks for the link. I'll pass them out with pride.

I've been carrying a pocket constitution with me ever since I heard that they are considered by law enforcement to be terrorist paraphernalia. I don't leave home without it. It really pissed me off when I heard that.

im pretty sure that was a joke lol

christagious
09-15-2008, 06:25 PM
I got 60 pocket constitutions for free from Heritage

PlzPeopleWakeUp
09-15-2008, 06:48 PM
nt

Jeremy
09-15-2008, 06:54 PM
I don't take FBI manuals that call "defenders of the constitution" possible terrorists a joke. Maybe you do, but I don't. Rather, I see it as a threat to those who defend the constitution.

I perceive it as a threat to me, a threat to you, and a direct treasonous threat to our country.

http://www.keepandbeararms.com/images/FBI-MCSOTerroristFlyer-Front.jpg
http://www.keepandbeararms.com/images/FBI-MCSOTerroristFlyer-Back.jpg
(back page, under "right wing extremists")

Basically, they are trying to create a precedent of probable cause with these things.

That's reminds me... I gotta go get some more ammo.

edit: Notice Christians (with the subjective 'Identity') are on the list too...

ya, because thats what fbi agents use :rolleyes:

PlzPeopleWakeUp
09-15-2008, 06:59 PM
nt

Jeremy
09-15-2008, 07:05 PM
.....wow.

They distributed literature like this across the nation, not to mention the training, seminars, etc.

There is tons of videos and other literature about this. Feel free to get outside you comfort zone, learn, and realize that you are a domestic terrorist by their description.

:rolls eyes:

Some people....
proof?

PlzPeopleWakeUp
09-15-2008, 07:30 PM
nt

PRON HAUL 2008
09-15-2008, 07:59 PM
Doesn't work. I never got mine when I signed up a while ago.

They also started spamming me with shit, including but not limited to

-Become a member! Get EXCLUSIVE Sean Hannity videos!!
-What Would Reagan Do?
-Fuck those god damn commie LIEberals

Malakai
09-15-2008, 08:32 PM
Ordered 10 =) Don't like to be excessive, I have 9 peeps I want to give one to and one for me

powerofreason
09-15-2008, 08:49 PM
I don't take FBI manuals that call "defenders of the constitution" possible terrorists a joke. Maybe you do, but I don't. Rather, I see it as a threat to those who defend the constitution.

I perceive it as a threat to me, a threat to you, and a direct treasonous threat to our country.

http://www.keepandbeararms.com/images/FBI-MCSOTerroristFlyer-Front.jpg
http://www.keepandbeararms.com/images/FBI-MCSOTerroristFlyer-Back.jpg
(back page, under "right wing extremists")

Basically, they are trying to create a precedent of probable cause with these things.

That's reminds me... I gotta go get some more ammo.

edit: Notice Christians (with the subjective 'Identity') are on the list too...

Proud American terrorist. Put me under "common law movement" and right wing extremist (sounds like im a nazi lol)

tonesforjonesbones
09-15-2008, 09:42 PM
I got 200 of them. It took months but they finally came and I haven't gotten any spam. Tones

OhioMichael
09-15-2008, 10:15 PM
They will provide the pocket constitutions, but they will not arrive in a reasonable amount of time. I requested mine on June 3. I was going to pass them out to friends on the fourth of July. I did not receive mine until Sept. 2.

I haven't gotten any spam yet... yet.

tonesforjonesbones
09-15-2008, 11:36 PM
I talked to the girl in charge of sending out the orders several times on the phone..she said they are backed up. tones

Joseph Hart
09-16-2008, 12:25 AM
annnnnd free!

but how do you know? have one?

I did have one. IT has the original Constitution on the odd pages and then "Explained" version on the even pages. Its a total farce.

tonesforjonesbones
09-16-2008, 08:48 AM
I just looked at mine and they dont' have anything like that in them. Mine just have the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution...nothing else. Tones

nullvalu
09-16-2008, 10:15 AM
I got 25 for free last year from them, I gave them to the kids in my boy scout den after having a high-level discussion on liberty and the constitution with them. :)

The constitutions themselves are nice.. pocket size and include the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution, and all the Amendments.

I was put on their mailing list and they send me garbage every once in a while. Mostly the same old neocon scare tactics and asking for money. They throw around the term "liberal" as if it were an synonym for "Lucifer".. :)

Andrew-Austin
09-16-2008, 10:18 AM
Great why did I fill out the form for this "free" constitution... It does not sound free if they spam your mail box, thats an annoying price to pay.

tonesforjonesbones
09-16-2008, 10:21 AM
I might have gotten one email from them. All you have to do is delete. Why is this such an issue? If you dn't want them don't order them...too simple. For those who would like to hand them out..go for it. Tones

amy31416
09-16-2008, 10:32 AM
I got one free constitution from them and got email, mailers and one phone call looking for donations. I talked to the woman on the phone and they are Reagan-crazy, so who knows? They might be your cup of tea.

I asked about Goldwater-type politics and it seemed that they are anti-Goldwater, so I'd have to say they probably aren't too excited about RP type governance.

tonesforjonesbones
09-16-2008, 10:34 AM
Well, i don't understand what that has to do with a free pocket constitution. tones

amy31416
09-16-2008, 10:36 AM
Well, i don't understand what that has to do with a free pocket constitution. tones

Someone had asked about whether or not they spam you if you order from them. And the answer is that they do, but some people may not mind. One person's spam is another person's information.

Pretty simple connection.

tonesforjonesbones
09-16-2008, 10:43 AM
Oh well, ok. I haven't had much from them, maybe one. I just delete it. tones

Kludge
09-16-2008, 10:47 AM
Lludge says : Never put down your real name or phone # on a form unless absolutely necessary.

tonesforjonesbones
09-16-2008, 10:52 AM
lol probably a good idea. tones

nullvalu
09-16-2008, 10:55 AM
lol probably a good idea. tones

i never got an email from them.. maybe i left it blank or falsified it? can't remember.. just have got some surveys and stuff like that in snail mail.. goes right in the trash.