PDA

View Full Version : hmmmm, Chuck Norris comment..

JohnnyWrath
09-15-2008, 12:11 AM
Of course America has some good congressmen and senators, like Ron Paul or members of the "gang of 10"

Just seemed interesting since he was so in Hucks corner..atleast he was paying attention to the fact Dr Paul is a man among men.

The article is entitled "the coming revolution" but is not about this revolution lol just a comment about Dr Paul caught my attention.

http://worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=75313

Primbs
09-15-2008, 12:16 AM
He mentions Ron Paul twice. Very interesting.

TER
09-15-2008, 12:23 AM
People are waking up! Too bad its so late.

Kotin
09-15-2008, 12:23 AM
great article.. He could prove to be a strong ally ..

LOL Ventura/Norris 2012 bringing muscle back to the white house

TER
09-15-2008, 12:39 AM
Why does the older generation often times lag behind the younger one in finding the right path? I'm not refering to those with dementia. (Though those often times get nominated and elected...)

Is it due to indocrination? Or even PRIDE?

It is, afterall, the younger generation that in the end carries the burden to bring about change.(either through sweat or blood)

It is the young who must wake up first- and they are!

There's gonna be tougher times ahead, but we shall be as determined and committed as the young, always fighting for the truth and always growing in hope.

Jamsie 567
09-15-2008, 12:42 AM
Ron Paul was the only man to ever defeat Chuck Norris in a spelling bee.

JohnnyWrath
09-15-2008, 12:47 AM
Almost like he's been reading our forum lol. Someone mentioned "summer soldiers" here just in the last few days in reference to someone who didn't like the snow in NH so wouldn't join the FSP.

Talking about founding fathers, constitution etc..."together we can reawaken our country".

Sounds more like us than Huck??? I believe his eyes are now open perhaps. His support for Huck was largely based on the fair tax if I remember correctly...

BTW, lol, I kind of miss the days when the Hucks army forum, and we here, used to kind of spy on each other, and they kept copying us it seemed...it was pretty funny.

jcarcinogen
09-15-2008, 12:48 AM
Ron Paul delivered Chuck Norris from the womb.

TER
09-15-2008, 12:52 AM

lol

Primbs
09-15-2008, 12:53 AM
Here is one of the highlights from the campaign. Paul vs. Huck in the debate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9sA5FQfE1E

Grandson of Liberty
09-15-2008, 12:54 AM

when he was 5. :D

Indy4Chng
09-15-2008, 12:55 AM

Most people have 23 pairs of chromosomes. Chuck Norris has 72... and they're all poisonous. Ron Paul has 1776 and their all called "liberty"

I had to try one. :D

Lovecraftian4Paul
09-15-2008, 12:58 AM
Why does the older generation often times lag behind the younger one in finding the right path? I'm not refering to those with dementia. (Though those often times get nominated and elected...)

Is it due to indocrination? Or even PRIDE?

It is, afterall, the younger generation that in the end carries the burden to bring about change.(either through sweat or blood)

It is the young who must wake up first- and they are!

There's gonna be tougher times ahead, but we shall be as determined and committed as the young, always fighting for the truth and always growing in hope.

I think part of it has to do with cynicism that sets in later during life. To imagine that there are honest politicians like Ron Paul with radical solutions to our country's problems sounds too idealistic to many older people. Either that, or they automatically assume that because RP has these qualities, he's just not electable. Of course, that's when the older folks fall into lesser evilism and upholding the status quo while convincing themselves they're just being pragmatic.

Alas, it seems to be a trait of older generations either created or incredibly heightened by the media age of propaganda. I have a hard time believing so many older generations tuned out during the American Revolution and remained neutral or supportive of Britain because they thought the Founding Fathers too idealistic or with no chance of winning. They didn't. We would not have a sovereign country today if they did.

I guess what I'm saying is the problem with apathy and disbelief isn't inherent in the older generations. They are more likely to fall prone to it, but it's also engineered and encouraged in them by forces like the mainstream media and the government to keep things from never changing.

TER
09-15-2008, 12:59 AM
Some of those chromosomes can deliver a knock-out roundhouse!

GunnyFreedom
09-15-2008, 01:09 AM
In my experience bouncing around the Revolution from state to state -- there are as many of the "older generation" in this movement as there are of the "younger generation."

Maybe you need to look outside your peergroup? ;)

TER
09-15-2008, 01:11 AM
In my experience bouncing around the Revolution from state to state -- there are as many of the "older generation" in this movement as there are of the "younger generation."

You're probably right. All the more encouragement!

RonPaulVolunteer
09-15-2008, 01:18 AM

And paradoxically, I have found more older folk.

daviddee
09-15-2008, 01:42 AM

Josh_LA
09-15-2008, 02:41 AM
He mentions Ron Paul twice. Very interesting.

yeah, easy to when the coast is clear.

If Chuck Norris runs for President, I'll vote for him , even if he's a Republican and vows to stay in Iraq and Iran for 1000 years. (yes, that includes drafting me)

werdd
09-15-2008, 07:31 AM
Norris would roundhouse kick terrorism in the face, while ventura would body slam globalism. Sound's like a winning combo to me.

Pete
09-15-2008, 07:56 AM

It actually bothers me when people, including Ron, focus on his support among young people. It's great, don't get me wrong, but it gives the mentally ossified a reason to dismiss "new" ideas. It's the blue-hairs that win elections, because they actually vote. That's one reason I think Obama is going to choke.

Ron has a lot of support among older people, and more all the time. He's getting close to mainstream.

MRoCkEd
09-15-2008, 08:04 AM
A voter revolution should usher in politicians who make sweeping and radical changes, like disposing of the unconstitutional IRS and replacing it with a Fair Tax. These are the types of leaders who genuinely commit to the America established by our Founders, drastically cut government waste, immediately stop pork barrel spending, reject political perks and lobbyists, quit borrowing from other nations (like China), cease imperialism and nation building, lessen the flow of so much government aid overseas and bring back production and pride in American commerce, etc.

Fuck, chuck, why'd you go with huck?

Interesting comment:

By the way, Chuck even commends and cites Ron Paul and "The Revolution" three or four times in his new book. Despite past alliances with RINO's, he genuinely seems to have come around. If you don't believe me, check out his new book. I'm not kidding, you'll read more about the Founders in it than in most books I've read--and I've got my Master's degree in part in early American religious history.

parke
09-15-2008, 08:47 AM

within minutes Chuck Norris named himself, did ten push ups and signed an autograph.

Jeremy
09-15-2008, 08:49 AM
People are waking up! Too bad its so late.

or he just supported someone else during the primaries... i dont see how just because he doesnt hate rp mean he changed anything

sratiug
09-15-2008, 09:18 AM
That is a great article. Imperialism, nation building, foreign aid, unconstitutional irs. Way to go Chuck, I dugg it.

Rangeley
09-15-2008, 10:51 AM
Its too bad he didnt say these things during the primaries - unless he's had a change in heart recently. Either way, cool to see him say it.

parke
09-15-2008, 11:13 AM
I think Chuck was pointed in the wrong direction early on. He said it was his fans that pointed him to a revolution.. I think he mistook Huck for Paul in the first place. I saw him at one of the debates say that..

Hurricane Bruiser
09-15-2008, 11:15 AM
[QUOTE=
BTW, lol, I kind of miss the days when the Hucks army forum, and we here, used to kind of spy on each other, and they kept copying us it seemed...it was pretty funny.[/QUOTE]

That was kinda fun.

Rangeley
09-15-2008, 11:17 AM
I think Chuck was pointed in the wrong direction early on. He said it was his fans that pointed him to a revolution.. I think he mistook Huck for Paul in the first place. I saw him at one of the debates say that..
Say that he confused Paul with Huckabee?

Indy4Chng
09-15-2008, 12:03 PM
or he just supported someone else during the primaries... i dont see how just because he doesnt hate rp mean he changed anything

Most people pick a candidate on one or two key issues... for example my support for Ron Paul started when I heard him say he wanted to destroy the fed I had never heard a politician say that... it was something I had long believe... the rest of his positions just happen to make sense as well. That is why he is unique.

I have heard Chuck talk many times and everyone seems to start and end with the "fairtax", this was Huck's main point and most likely the reason for Chuck's support.

Roadrcr
09-15-2008, 12:14 PM
Those were the days the huckabee foibles.

But on the orignal topic I think the main diffrence is we have the internet and that equaly information should you desire it. You still have your uninformed young people who dont care to think for themselfs but the ones who do care can now share ideas alot easier. The mass media is no longer the only source of information.

KenInMontiMN
09-15-2008, 12:45 PM
Since everybody under 80 is young in my book, including Dr. Paul most certainly, the young comment can stand as I see it at least.

But if we're going to nitpick between the <40 young and the >40 young let's say, I'd say this:
In my congressional district we elected 2 RP delegates of 3, we went well out of our way to insure that those on our slate had longterm active GOP experience and participation. Our cd leadership deferred to those 2 Goldwater republicans as well, in fact led the effort to insure that we ourselves weren't on the slate in place of these more deserving gentlemen. Same for the 3 on the alternate ballot- GOP experience/activism first, familiar faces and friends to others not within our group and on the fence possibly re Paul.

They held firm and insured that MN would not deliver the full 41 alloted votes to McCain. God bless the Goldwater Republicans we elected, God bless you Mr. Baert & Swinehart.

We weren't too worried about these gentlemen wanting to duck out of the voting in favor of the RAtM event. :D

RonPaulR3VOLUTION
09-15-2008, 02:18 PM
Seems like another significant victory for freedom, even if he still holds opposing beliefs. It is hoped Ron Paul supporters encourage him instead of push him away!