PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul in second overall

Elwar
09-04-2007, 11:29 AM
Ok, I did a little bit of number crunching combining the straw poll results from here:
http://ok4ronpaul.ashlux.com/wiki/index.php?title=2008_Presidential_GOP_straw_poll_r esults
And the delegate numbers here:
http://www.uselectionatlas.org/MOCK/PRESIDENT/2008R/mock.php (Go vote there!)

And here's what I get:

State.....................Ron Paul...........Fred Thompson........Mitt Romney
Pennsylvania.............74
Georgia.....................72
Minnesota......................................... ...41
DC.............................19
Indiana........................................... .....28............................28 (tie, I just split it)
Alabama.....................48
New Hampshire..........24
Illinois.......................................... ........................................70
Montana........................................... ....25
North Carolina............25......................21.... ..........................5
Iowa.............................................. .......................................41
Missouri.......................................... ......58
South Carolina......................................47
California........................................ .....173
Utah.............................................. .......................................36
Wisconsin......................................... .....40
Texas............................................. ........28

Total delegates:........262......................461.... ....................180

Elwar
09-04-2007, 11:33 AM
Ron Paul needs California.

LibertyEagle
09-04-2007, 12:14 PM
These little straw polls are not exactly random samples. They are not a good judge of our standings, at all.

When are we going to get through our heads that most people still don't even know who he is and get outside and start doing something about it, by handing out campaign literature, etc?

Karsten
09-04-2007, 01:52 PM
These little straw polls are not exactly random samples. They are not a good judge of our standings, at all.

When are we going to get through our heads that most people still don't even know who he is and get outside and start doing something about it, by handing out campaign literature, etc?

Many of us have been doing that for months through our meetup groups!