PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone show me where Barr signed on to the 4 issues?

regtoday
09-14-2008, 05:10 PM
He's not on the post at CampaignForLiberty.com. He wasn't at the press conference. I'm not trying to barr hate here, I just want to know if he has officially endorse the 4 issues.

anaconda
09-14-2008, 05:23 PM
Nader said Barr's campaign manager said Barr approved fully. Nader said this at the National Press Club event in response to a journalist's question regarding Barr's no-show. That's all I know. I'll have to watch the video again. Didn't RP say in the beginning that they had all signed something? But Barr could flip-flop I suppose. Even if he signed it.

It would be cool if they wrote it in long land with a quill pen on parchment. Just like the
Constitution , and then put in on display in a glass case somewhere.

Hamer
09-14-2008, 05:43 PM
He's not on the post at CampaignForLiberty.com. He wasn't at the press conference. I'm not trying to barr hate here, I just want to know if he has officially endorse the 4 issues.

He didn't sign it and that is only 1 of the reasons I am supporting Chuck Baldwin with my money and my vote.

Help Chuck Baldwin www.buckforchuck.com

Jeremy
09-14-2008, 05:48 PM
His name wasn't at the CFL site because Don was mad about him not showing up. That's my speculation at least... I will not make pointless absolutist claims like the post above mine.

Knightskye
09-14-2008, 05:50 PM

Since when does Barr have the ability to modify Campaign For Liberty blog posts?

Just because they didn't put his name down, doesn't mean he doesn't stand for those issues. It just means they have some kind of ulterior motive.

Jamsie 567
09-14-2008, 05:54 PM
The better question to ask is why he wasn't at the press conference for the Duopoly? He had the same opportunity the other candidates had and he choose to turn on his word.

Jeremy
09-14-2008, 05:56 PM
The better question to ask is why he wasn't at the press conference for the Duopoly? He had the same opportunity the other candidates had and he choose to turn on his word.

It was already reported why. Either ya didn't see it, don't understand it, or asked a question about something you already knew :o

ARealConservative
09-14-2008, 05:58 PM

appearing next to Nader the spoiler would cost him votes.

Knightskye
09-14-2008, 06:02 PM
The better question to ask is why he wasn't at the press conference for the Duopoly?

We know why he wasn't there.