PDA

View Full Version : Peter Schiff talks common sense on "Your Money" (CNN)

Knightskye
09-14-2008, 04:08 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlNOMouRzVg

:)

ItsTime
09-14-2008, 04:17 PM
Thats telling Peter rents. I wonder when he will buy.

Jeremy
09-14-2008, 04:19 PM
gotta love im

ItsTime
09-14-2008, 04:23 PM
Oh ya another thing. The other guy there said Paulson would be tarred and feathered by overseas investors if he allowed fannie and freddie to fail. So what should the tax payers do to him now?

Knightskye
09-14-2008, 04:26 PM
Oh ya another thing. The other guy there said Paulson would be tarred and feathered by overseas investors if he allowed fannie and freddie to fail. So what should the tax payers do to him now?

I bet most taxpayers don't know who he is.

MRoCkEd
09-14-2008, 04:47 PM
I bet most taxpayers don't know who he is.
Most taxpayers think Fannie Mae is a singer.

stacyb
09-14-2008, 05:17 PM

.. or a candy company!

Knightskye
09-15-2008, 03:25 PM

Hehe.

TXcarlosTX
09-15-2008, 03:55 PM
Thats telling Peter rents. I wonder when he will buy.

Im sure he is renting from his own Real Estate Company that holds the property he lives in.

Malakai
09-15-2008, 03:57 PM
He rents all his properties, his real assets are all in the stuff europac works with, IE safe from inflation and completely safe from the housing crisis. Not that their portfolio is magical or anything just very safe and very long term.

He is very smart =)

Mogwai
09-15-2008, 05:23 PM
I always watch Peter Schiffs videos (http://www.europac.net/video.asp) and have read his book 'Crash Proof'. People really need to read it or his upcoming book. Today he appeared on a newsprogram here in the Netherlands, didn't see the whole segment:mad:.

He is the economic adviser to Ron Paul, but he said in a interview that Ron Paul is the only candidate or congressman that doesn't need a economic adviser :D

Another thing he always makes fun of is that he is renting, because the home prices are artificially inflated and taxes for homeownership are expensive. The rent he is paying now is a steal and the owner must be paying more than him:p.

AJ Antimony
09-15-2008, 05:29 PM

Taxpayers should grab their muskets, torches and pitchforks and remove him from office. But taxpayers also tend to be wusses.