PDA

View Full Version : America: Freedom to Facism (Ron Paul's in it)

fivedollarman
09-14-2008, 09:30 AM
This is a few years old now, but just wanted to know what you guys thought of it.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5355374476580235299&ei=kizNSPRThrCuAprqrdsC&q=freedom+to+fascism

Danke
09-14-2008, 10:11 AM
This is a few years old now, but just wanted to know what you guys thought of it.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5355374476580235299&ei=kizNSPRThrCuAprqrdsC&q=freedom+to+fascism

Excellent movie to show and hand out. I bought a hundred at around a buck a piece.

But many seem to get the impression after watching it that "there is no law" with regard to the income tax. There is a law, just your average citizen is not engaged in activities that create that tax liability.

Deborah K
09-14-2008, 10:37 AM
Excellent movie to show and hand out. I bought a hundred at around a buck a piece.

But many seem to get the impression after watching it that "there is no law" with regard to the income tax. There is a law, just your average citizen is not engaged in activities that create that tax liability.

They are vague in the documentary, but there is no law with regard to taxation on your wages unless you are a government employee, (there are a couple other stipulations). Wages are not income. Income is capital gains, etc. It's called "unearned" income these days, but when the 16th amendment was written, "income" did NOT mean "wage". Noone during that time ever referred to the average Joe on the street's earnings as "income". Only the affluent had "income".

The story of how we got to where we are now with regard to having to pay taxes on our wages is very interesting and maddening. It can be found in a book written by a congressman called: Constitutional Income: Do you have any? Phil Hart
Some day the people will know the truth of it all and rise up against it.

BCR_9er
09-14-2008, 10:45 AM
I thought it was a very great film to help "wake up" people. I made a few copies to hand out. PM me if you would like some.

dirknb@hotmail.com
09-14-2008, 10:53 AM
It has pretty much been the number one documentary of the rEVOLution. We have distributed thousands of copies.