PDA

View Full Version : New Ron Paul Talk Show

ghemminger
09-04-2007, 10:29 AM
Thanks for Listening GUYS Monday....Voice got tired at the end of the hour - Things were prety informal - But with just 20 listeners - we could afford to mess around quite a bit....

This week is a test run...so I'm happy with just a few listeners - my kids almost set fire to the house while I was on the "internet Air" - I really enjoyed my tirade against Sean Hannitty and the other Neocon Talk Show hosts...I want to make that a permanent thing - so please post any dirt - pleeeeeese....

I will be discussing the Texas Straw Poll Wed. and the USC event next week....and anything AND everything, cuz there is ALWAYS something that comes up in this campaign...Drama FO YO Mama...

We are still working on taking calls - write now we are working through the chat feature on DJ's site...

I'm vacilitating between a NEWs show or an opinion show or maybe a combintation....also need some good "hooks" or taglines...and want to run some FREE commercials for ya'll.....so please submit....thks!

ghemminger
09-04-2007, 11:05 AM
Self-Bump - last try

mdh
09-04-2007, 11:22 AM
Yeah man, you did a great job. Ron Paul Radio is awesome. Austin followed you up with a great show, too. Listened to Rick Williams this morning and he put on a great show as well.

DjLoTi
09-04-2007, 11:26 AM
yeaaa-yuhhh!!! My show is cool too!!!! but only on Friday and Saturday nights ;)

mdh
09-04-2007, 11:27 AM
I'mma start doing a show, totally... after I finish a few other things for ronpaulradio. :p

happyphilter
09-04-2007, 11:28 AM
Ah, I didnt know you had a show, however I do listen to your radio every now and then. Keep it up! ill tune in next time.

mdh
09-04-2007, 11:31 AM
We'll have a good schedule up on the website soon.

djloti, send me an email with the schedule we have now just written out please...

ghemminger
09-04-2007, 12:19 PM
More the Merrier - I just sent out a hude email blast regarding the SHOW - let me know when you have the programing up!!! We'll start promo ing the heckesh out of it!