PDA

View Full Version : Multi-Task,Ron Paul Supporters Can Do

speciallyblend
09-04-2007, 10:00 AM
I'm sure we can all multi-task.If there is proof that Texas GOP was not honest,then we move forward on it and continue our fights elsewhere.You have to hold people accountable. The Texas GOP actions and lack of solid information is questionable. I ask all who paid by credit card to dispute their charge,especially if they sent out info saying 10am registration and not mentioning they closed at 10, not started.What about minnesota straw poll sounds fishy there as well with lost ballots,hold them accountable ,call them out ,then move on to the next issue , but make sure you let THE GOP know you will not forget the issues at hand.

Keep up the great work Ron Paul supporters,the others wish they had you and me working for them. If the Gop ignores their problems,then they WILL NOT GET MY VOTE,thats democracy. They make their own bed.

GOP you want my Vote ,then nominate Ron Paul,you want to lose the next election,keep playing your silly games.

THIS ISNT A THREAT IT'S A PROMISE 2 Republican Registered Voters waiting to Vote for Ron Paul and as you know our numbers are large
PS A Warning We arent voting for any Republican but Ron Paul so keep educating the general public and the GOP we wont settle for less Ron Paul 2008