PDA

View Full Version : poll is showing Baldwin winning with 63%

Hamer
09-13-2008, 06:39 PM
There is a poll up with about 500 people so far that voted and Baldwin is winning with 63%

Barr 23%

Nader 9%

Mckinney 2%

Obama 1%

Mccain 1%

Go vote www.wrbnfm.com

0zzy
09-13-2008, 06:41 PM
have you not learned that online polls are useless?

Kludge
09-13-2008, 07:12 PM
lolololololol

voytechs
09-13-2008, 07:14 PM
64% after my vote.

JosephTheLibertarian
09-13-2008, 07:14 PM
have you not learned that online polls are useless?

Apparently not. Baldwin will definitely receive less than Barr. Baldwin isn't even on enough states to win.

KenInMontiMN
09-13-2008, 07:16 PM
If its a reasonably good indicator of how the Paulians will likely separate among the 4 approved choices, that's interesting stuff. Maybe someone should do the poll here on how the RPF members see themselves voting (leave it open to november anyway, some of us will want to wait 'til then to decide).

JosephTheLibertarian
09-13-2008, 07:19 PM
If its a reasonably good indicator of how the Paulians will likely separate among the 4 approved choices, that's interesting stuff. Maybe someone should do the poll here on how the RPF members see themselves voting (leave it open to november anyway, some of us will want to wait 'til then to decide).

It was already done...many times

it was a mix:

when the Baldwin scare tacticians were in full force, they took the poll

but when people were able to do their own thinking, Barr won

Kludge
09-13-2008, 07:19 PM

Ooh! I forgot my pres. polling thread expired yesterday!

Thanks for the reminder. :)

NewFederalist
09-14-2008, 07:14 AM
Baldwin isn't even on enough states to win.

Yes, he is. http://www.ballot-access.org

JosephTheLibertarian
09-14-2008, 07:15 AM
Yes, he is. http://www.ballot-access.org

Do you support high tariffs, subsidies, and trade quotas?

NewFederalist
09-14-2008, 07:20 AM
Do you support high tariffs, subsidies, and trade quotas?

Why would you ask? I didn't say I supported him. I simply pointed out that he is on enough ballots to have a theoretical chance to win as is Barr, Nader and McKinney.

JosephTheLibertarian
09-14-2008, 07:24 AM
Why would you ask? I didn't say I supported him. I simply pointed out that he is on enough ballots to have a theoretical chance to win as is Barr, Nader and McKinney.

Just wondering :) Noone ever says they do! ha. Nah. Baldwin ain't garnering much of anything. Baldwin supporters are just creating an echo chamber on this forum.

coyote_sprit
09-14-2008, 07:48 AM
A site with strong ties to the freedom movement certainly isn't the best place to get an accurate representation of expected votes.

Alex Libman
09-14-2008, 09:02 AM
Reality is showing that Baldwin was included in only one MSM 2008 POTUS poll (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_States_presidential _election,_2008#Seven-way_contest), where he finished dead last with 0.0%, way behind Bob Barr (1.2%), Cynthia McKommunist (0.2%), and even fellow theocrat Alan Keyes (0.7%).

Hamer
09-14-2008, 09:41 AM
Reality is showing that Baldwin was included in only one MSM 2008 POTUS poll (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_States_presidential _election,_2008#Seven-way_contest), where he finished dead last with 0.0%, way behind Bob Barr (1.2%), Cynthia McKommunist (0.2%), and even fellow theocrat Alan Keyes (0.7%).

Baldwin wasn't even running in May so how does the MSM put his name in a poll?

You think we here trust anything the MSM does? Ron Paul was at 0% too for a long time even when he was running so what does that tell you?

Face it the Barr campaign is over and the vast majority here have moved to Baldwin.

Cowlesy
09-14-2008, 09:49 AM
Baldwin wasn't even running in May so how does the MSM put his name in a poll?

You think we here trust anything the MSM does? Ron Paul was at 0% too for a long time even when he was running so what does that tell you?

Face it the Barr campaign is over and the vast majority here have moved to Baldwin.

No, while I am a Baldwin supporter, most members of this board are still split over whom to support.

Since you are one of the Baldwin guys, I can tell you that one of the biggest things that'll make people dislike Baldwin is when people say "This is why Baldwin is great. This is why Barr sucks" --- it just makes people resent you.

Now while we all still tolerate drooling posts from people like JTL in this thread, no one listens to him. I'd advise you guys to just put those who constantly jump into Baldwin threads (and it goes for Baldwin people who foolishly jump in Barr threads) to put the constant detractors on IGNORE -- your own personal banhammer.

When people jump in a thread and start denigrating your candidate (or Barr), they convince no one. All they do is just piss more people off.

It doesn't matter what you do, the people who resent Baldwin will always try and pan him as a Theocrat, and the people who resent Barr will always try and pan him as whatever he is.

Ignore the consistent, unfounded criticism. Address intelligent questions or criticism that are sincere inquiries or comments. Stick with promoting the great things about Baldwin or Barr!

Bradley in DC
09-14-2008, 11:05 AM
No, while I am a Baldwin supporter, most members of this board are still split over whom to support.

Since you are one of the Baldwin guys, I can tell you that one of the biggest things that'll make people dislike Baldwin is when people say "This is why Baldwin is great. This is why Barr sucks" --- it just makes people resent you.

Now while we all still tolerate drooling posts from people like JTL in this thread, no one listens to him. I'd advise you guys to just put those who constantly jump into Baldwin threads (and it goes for Baldwin people who foolishly jump in Barr threads) to put the constant detractors on IGNORE -- your own personal banhammer.

When people jump in a thread and start denigrating your candidate (or Barr), they convince no one. All they do is just piss more people off.

It doesn't matter what you do, the people who resent Baldwin will always try and pan him as a Theocrat, and the people who resent Barr will always try and pan him as whatever he is.

Ignore the consistent, unfounded criticism. Address intelligent questions or criticism that are sincere inquiries or comments. Stick with promoting the great things about Baldwin or Barr!

Nominated for best post of the week! :)