PDA

View Full Version : ABC News Edited Out Key Parts of Sarah Palin Interview

Drknows
09-13-2008, 03:06 PM
ABC edited out parts of her answers to make it seem that she was ready to go to war with Russia.
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/p-j-gladnick/2008/09/13/abc-news-edited-out-key-parts-sarah-palin-interview

LittleLightShining
09-13-2008, 03:15 PM
Hmm... well, that's interesting. Not surprising, though I thought this was:

PALIN: But the reference there is a repeat of Abraham Lincoln’s words when he said — first, he suggested never presume to know what God’s will is, and I would never presume to know God’s will or to speak God’s words.

Liberty Star
09-13-2008, 03:23 PM
I was thinking the same thing when I watched interview last night. They did not show part of clips when answering hard questions about her "Iraq war being a task from God', Israel attacking Iran and other segments where she looked like a deer caught in headlights.

ABC news has been rumored to be the most "Christian" of all the networks but this was bad journalism on their part. What was their intent, try not to expose her ignorance or holy war monger religious extremist behind the exterior of a hot looking dumb momma?

And she is being "trained" and coached" by democrat turncoat war monger Joe Lieberman on Foreign Policy for her interviews and speeches?
McCain is looking like a joke with this pick.

max
09-13-2008, 03:25 PM
ABC edited out parts of her answers to make it seem that she was ready to go to war with Russia.
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/p-j-gladnick/2008/09/13/abc-news-edited-out-key-parts-sarah-palin-interview

Palin said she is in favor of Georgia joining NATO...she also said she is aware that NATO membership would compel us to "defend" Georgia from Russia...(which is correct)

i.e....this dumb bitch is willing to fight Russia

Drknows
09-13-2008, 03:38 PM
Palin said she is in favor of Georgia joining NATO...she also said she is aware that NATO membership would compel us to "defend" Georgia from Russia...(which is correct)

i.e....this dumb bitch is willing to fight Russia

Yeah i know she has the same view as the current administration and Obama. ABC wanted to make her seem more crazy.

I'm not going to ignore Media Bias just because i dont agree with her.

tonesforjonesbones
09-13-2008, 04:19 PM
They are all saying it. Can you guess why? Tones