PDA

View Full Version : Let's get something going.

thehighwaymanq
09-13-2008, 08:29 AM
I don't know how many C4L-ers we have on this board, but we have to start working together.

We can all work locally alone, I've been emailing the Democratic and Republican Offices in my town and sourrounding towns and really talking to a lot of kids in school ( who seem very interested but thats a post for another day.)

But we have to set something up, some rally or picnic or event, somewhere here in Jersey.

And just think, New York is right across the river where there are hundreds more C4L-ers.

We would have a large attendence and I think it would be really beneficial.

Close to my town, I believe there is a Republican Picnic coming up which is a year event. And I'm going to that ready to talk up some Ron Paul to a bunch of Mccain-ers.

Let's make noise in Jersey! Does anybody have any ideas?

thehighwaymanq
09-13-2008, 08:33 AM
-Does anybody go to school in Jersey, or close to it, and has political events going on?

-Does anybody know a good location, or hall, where we could possibly hold something?

I'm 15, and I am so excited to do something for C4L, but I don't know if I'll be able to get anything off the ground.

I know its selfish, but lets help each other out!

Each NJ C4L-er can handle a specific part of the event, we can each get the word out in our specific towns, and come together and have a good event.

thehighwaymanq
09-18-2008, 04:23 PM
Bump.

FrankRep
09-18-2008, 04:42 PM
New Jersey Freedom Campaign Meetup

http://jbs.meetup.com/42/

heavenlyboy34
09-18-2008, 05:27 PM
need any printable materials/flyers? I can make all kinds of things with the Adobe Suite. :)

ItsTime
09-18-2008, 05:29 PM
Join a local meet up group. We meet up once a month. I am also a member of my local gop committee. Those are some small steps you can do.