PDA

View Full Version : Meet the Federal Reserve - the Truth From a Fed Spokesman

rightofpeople
09-13-2008, 03:40 AM
The honest, factual data given out in this recent Federal Reserve interview is surprising; from our toxic money to the privately owned Federal Reserve banks. The interview ends abruptly after a Liberty gold coin is shown, at which point the Fed spokesperson replies, "That's getting into dangerous territory."

"Any last words for the public?" - Gary Franchi, Republic Mag.

"I've probably said too many already." - Jerry Nelson, Fed spokesman

Meet the Federal Reserve (http://digg.com/business_finance/Meet_the_Federal_Reserve_the_Truth_From_a_Fed_Spok esman)

Great video, please digg, and spread the word!

Mattsa
09-13-2008, 04:29 AM
The honest, factual data given out in this recent Federal Reserve interview is surprising; from our toxic money to the privately owned Federal Reserve banks. The interview ends abruptly after a Liberty gold coin is shown, at which point the Fed spokesperson replies, "That's getting into dangerous territory."

"Any last words for the public?" - Gary Franchi, Republic Mag.

"I've probably said too many already." - Jerry Nelson, Fed spokesman

Meet the Federal Reserve (http://digg.com/business_finance/Meet_the_Federal_Reserve_the_Truth_From_a_Fed_Spok esman)

Great video, please digg, and spread the word!

That was great!

So paper money is 'Toxic waste' that has to be landfilled in EPA approved landfills!
:D

You couldn't make it up!

freelance
09-13-2008, 04:51 AM
Sounds like they're softening us up--getting ready to tell us that everything we've worked for our entire lives is going to be worth zippo.

Danke
09-13-2008, 07:18 AM
"No Bankers were harmed during the filming of this video" :D

That Fed. spokesman has an incredible memory and recall ability.

Danke
09-13-2008, 07:30 AM
I made the video link tiny:

http://tinyurl.com/fedreserve

jillian
09-13-2008, 07:30 AM
how long is it?

torchbearer
09-13-2008, 08:18 AM
Are we certain this guy works for the fed and isn't just playing one on tv?

Cowlesy
09-13-2008, 08:33 AM
Nice video!

Perry
09-13-2008, 09:30 AM
What an annoying video. Cut all the music and crap video footage and maybe I'll try to watch it again.

Truth Warrior
09-13-2008, 09:32 AM
SIR JOSIAH STAMP, (President of the Bank of England in the 1920's, the second richest man in Britain)

"Banking was conceived in iniquity, and was born in sin. The Bankers own the Earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create deposits, and with the flick of the pen, they will create enough deposits, to buy it back again. However, take it away from them, and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear, and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But if you wish to remain the slaves of Bankers, and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create deposits."

constitutional
09-13-2008, 09:45 AM
Nice video. That guy remembers a lot of specific dates and events.

SIR JOSIAH STAMP, (President of the Bank of England in the 1920's, the second richest man in Britain)

"Banking was conceived in iniquity, and was born in sin. The Bankers own the Earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create deposits, and with the flick of the pen, they will create enough deposits, to buy it back again. However, take it away from them, and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear, and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But if you wish to remain the slaves of Bankers, and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create deposits."

I don't read an entire post that is in bold letters. So all your 8,486 posts have been worthless to me. Thanks.

Rhys
09-13-2008, 10:18 AM
Some people, even on the inside, are on our side.... don't go looking for them or you'll get fooled.

Truth Warrior
09-13-2008, 10:21 AM
Nice video. That guy remembers a lot of specific dates and events.

I don't read an entire post that is in bold letters. So all your 8,486 posts have been worthless to me. Thanks. Whatever! :rolleyes: Tell someone that just really gives a shit about your peculiar post reading rules. :p I don't post them for folks like you anyway. ;)

pacelli
09-13-2008, 11:41 AM
Thanks for the link, a thought provoking video. If each federal reserve branch is "literally owned" by the banks in their district, then theoretically a way to end the fed would be to have liberty-minded district bank owners make some bold decisions.

Truth Warrior
09-13-2008, 11:49 AM
Thanks for the link, a thought provoking video. If each federal reserve branch is "literally owned" by the banks in their district, then theoretically a way to end the fed would be to have liberty-minded district bank owners make some bold decisions. But they don't. The NY Fed calls the tunes and ALWAYS has.<IMHO> :p :rolleyes:

rightofpeople
09-14-2008, 12:17 AM
Thanks for the link, a thought provoking video. If each federal reserve branch is "literally owned" by the banks in their district, then theoretically a way to end the fed would be to have liberty-minded district bank owners make some bold decisions.

"Closely-held," means that nobody is going to get shares, even if they are a district bank, short of marrying into and being accepted in the family.

fj45lvr
09-14-2008, 01:37 AM
would be nice to see what he characterizes as their "operating expenses" in the alledged "not for profit" existance....and not just "lump" sums on a balance sheet.

the idea that GROWTH is perpetual and a NECESSITY for the scam to work is about to "hit the wall".

jcarcinogen
09-14-2008, 02:02 AM
Wow, the Fed PR guy is really knowledgeable yet honest. Fascinating.

Andrew-Austin
09-14-2008, 02:16 AM
His hip movement was distracting me, people usually only lean side to side like that when they are nervous. :p

Conza88
09-14-2008, 02:31 AM
That was great.

Marshall
09-14-2008, 03:17 AM
I find myself liking the older PR guy that they interviewed. For some reason I think he'd make a cool grandfather :p

It was an interesting interview, I really had no idea all of that junk was in paper money.

Truth Warrior
09-14-2008, 03:47 AM
“There is no subtler, no surer means of overturning the existing basis of society than to debauch the currency. The process engages all the hidden forces of economic laws on the side of destruction, and does it in a manner which not one in a million is able to diagnose." -- John Maynard Keynes