PDA

View Full Version : Granny News -September 12th

kittyc
09-12-2008, 05:05 PM
GRANNY WARRIORS
September 12th. 2008

I hate to write this message as it is not something I enjoy doing. Everyone that knows me knows that if I need help I will certainly ask for it. No one has the authority to ask for help on my behalf.

That said, Karen the Texas Granny was contacted by phone last night by another person we all know very well, this person is pushing a program on investing which I have already told her that I was not interested, I feel it is more of a pyramid scheme than anything else, I was supposed to sign up my friends and get them to sign up their friends etc etc.. it could very well be a good program just not what I am comfortable with. Anyway, this person told Karen that I was hesitant about asking for help and that she should sign up and make sure I was on the program so I would receive a share of the profits for our work, Of course Karen called and wanted to know what it was all about which I know nothing as I did not go on the conference calls or sign up. It really made me angry that someone would use me as a method of raising funds without my knowledge.

Please anyone that has been contacted and given this speel know one thing, I did not approve it, have not signed up for this program and don't intend to and I certainly have not given anyone permission to contact people that know me to get them to "HELP ME" by signing up for a program I know nothing about.

My best advice is to sign up for no program unless you are sure of what it is, who is in charge and you are comfortable with the possiblity of losing your investment. Get rich quick schemes rarely work out for anyone other than the people who are running them.

The hurricane is the main news of the day even here in NC.. Last night the news started telling everyone to gas up, that the gas was running out and the prices were going up tremendously. This morning Tim called and asked me to take his little truck and gas it up just in case, I didn't have the keys.. so that didn't happen but he called later and said he couldn't find a gas station that was not lined up with traffic and the prices were out of sight plus many had just closed being out of gas already. It seems the news media started this hype due to the hurricane hitting Galveston and the oil refinerys. I have a feeling that this will not end shortly as the government now has a perfectly good excuse to keep the gas and oil on a restricted basis thus making us all more or less helpless to move about freely. I wonder if all those politicians will be walking instead of riding a few blocks in their limos? Doubtful. It is just us lowly citizens that should have to suffer from shortages.

Karen has left Winnie and gone to La to a camp ground there to ride out this storm. Everyone say a prayer her home is not destroyed, she lost her husband a few months ago and this is a new experience for her to be on her own in this type of situation. The RV we have in Texas is sitting in her drive way and hopefully will still be there when she returns as that was going to be painted this next week for Penny's campaign for Governor and become a mobile office for the campaign. Just everyone keep your fingers crossed that everything survives..

Oh my Lord I was just watching the reports on the hurricane and it shows Chambers county being totally underwater and that is where Karen's home is located. I hate to think about Galveston being so destroyed, it is such a beautiful little town with a beautiful quaint down town area. I often thought about moving there as it was such a nice place with all the water and beautiful little homes along the gulf.

To all my friends in Texas in the path of the Hurricane, stay safe. This thing is going to be going through Ron Pauls home also so keep his family in mind.

We have to fight to keep America a place our children can be children, where parents are parents and raise their kids to be useful and strong individuals that are resourseful and willing to work for what they want to be and do.

If you believe we are doing a service please support our work. I cannot foot the bill myself alone. Thank you for your support in all of our events and work, I appreciate it more than you can imagine.

www.grannywarriors.com

click on the Granny's store link at the upper left side of the page.

The future of this country is strictly up to us.