PDA

View Full Version : The candidate to watch? "Ron Paul"

DjLoTi
09-04-2007, 07:27 AM
"For Dr. Herndon, a candidate to watch is Ron Paul.

"Ron Paul is striking a phenomenal emotional chord with voters -- when they have access to his message. The mainstream political and media machines are terrified. And global financial controllers are in an outright panic. Every effort is being made -- and will be made -- to marginalize him.

"It will be fascinating to see how this plays out."

Dr. Herndon cautions candidates that the main issue for voters right now is the economy -- not Iraq. "

http://www.emediawire.com/releases/2007/9/emw550852.htm

Scribbler de Stebbing
09-04-2007, 07:41 AM
"Ron Paul is striking a phenomenal emotional chord with voters -- when they have access to his message. The mainstream political and media machines are terrified. And global financial controllers are in an outright panic. Every effort is being made -- and will be made -- to marginalize him.

That about sums it up.

DjLoTi
09-04-2007, 08:02 AM
I think this was a really good, intelligent and professional article .

constituent
09-04-2007, 08:50 AM
excellent article.

Madison
09-04-2007, 01:18 PM
Dr. Herndon cautions candidates that the main issue for voters right now is the economy -- not Iraq. "

This is like saying people care about their health, but what they eat is not as important to them.

What could affect the economy more than spending billions of dollars (in the process having the print and borrow more) on one of the most meaningless wars ever?

purepaloma
09-04-2007, 02:54 PM
I don't think Bill Clinton is "liability".........if anything he's the ONLY reason Hillary is even around now.

Elwar
09-04-2007, 03:35 PM
That Dr. Herndon guy sounds like a kook. He's been speaking of his Affective Encrypted whatever for a few years supposedly being able to predict races. I ran across an article in 2006 that predicted the 2008 race would be Gore or Hillary going against McCain or Jeb Bush.

His "scientific" methods are just as good as any political analysis. He could call it astrological reading of the future and have just as much credibility.

Lord Xar
09-04-2007, 03:48 PM

hmmm, I would love to reword that and use it in a radio ad.... what do you think? I have about 5 ads coming out... I can modify one to hold this info... its rather poignent..

ala....

When they have access to his message, Dr. Ron Paul is striking a phenomenal emotional chord with voters. The mainstream political and media machines are terrified. And Global financial controllers are in an outright panic because of Ron Pauls views of Sound money policy rather than the inflation, and debt ridden policies that seem to be the order of the day. Ron Paul will end the IRS so American families can live the American dream. Right now, every effort is being made to margnalize Dr. Ron Paul. Please find how everyday Americans are waking up to Ron Paul's message about Sound Foreign Policy, Sound Money Policy and a restoring of our Republic.

how is that?????????????????????

kickzman
09-04-2007, 03:50 PM
This is like saying people care about their health, but what they eat is not as important to them.

What could affect the economy more than spending billions of dollars (in the process having the print and borrow more) on one of the most meaningless wars ever?

Amen. And Ron is right on the ball on this one as he constantly connects Iraq w/ the US economy becoming bankrupt.