PDA

View Full Version : All on the same side!

BillyDkid
09-04-2007, 06:56 AM
Listen, with the exception of a couple of trolls seeking to generate animosity and division among us, it is important to remember we are all on the same side and want the same thing. I have noticed a growing sourness creeping in and tendency toward bickering or picking on people for their posts. There are invariably those who like stir the mix and prevent concensus in any group, but we can't let them create the flavor of the forum. This sort of crap is the stuff that has made the Libertarian Party such a lost cost (at the moment) and I can't help but think there are those with a hidden agenda precisely with that goal in mind. Again, we're all on the same side. Treat each other with some reasonable amount of respect. I am certainly not a veteran of this forum and have not posted a lot in the past months, but I have watched it from the beginning and have been a RP supporter for years and years. There is no reason for posting unfriendly posts or rude posts. Honest disagreement is fine, but there is occassionally something more sinister going on.

noxagol
09-04-2007, 07:00 AM
I concur and second this motion.l

speciallyblend
09-04-2007, 09:18 AM
I concur as well

AFTFNJ
09-04-2007, 09:20 AM
I agree sorry if i offended anybody!!! BTW can somebody please link me with the Updated 2nd page of FF flyer???