PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Revolution - Economic Alliance

Petar
09-12-2008, 03:52 PM
I was hoping to get CFL promotion to get this project going full speed, and since I don't know when that is gonna happen, then I'm just gonna focus 100% on promoting this myself, within the grassroots.

My goal is to collect as many "friends" as I can on this board, who are interested in helping me promote this initiative, using this forum, and Meetups, etc.

We'll work on getting as many people to list their businesses as we can, and then eventually we'll have to find a really good programmer to help us make improvements/upgrades.

Please let me know if you would like to join my team.

Here is the gist of the project if you aren't familiar:

If the 1.2 million people who voted for Ron Paul all list their businesses on www.freemarketforliberty.com and then support each other economically as much as possible, then many more people will join our movement just for the economic benefits, and then they will become easy to educate also.

Businesses will be validated as legitimate liberty supporting organizations, when a tool is added that will allow listing owners to show how much money, if any, that they have donated to the CFL or specific liberty candidates.

I was able to build the foundation of this website using my own limited resources, but it still needs work before things are spectacular.

Some other features that I plan on adding include:

A feedback system will also be built in, so that users can rate businesses, and then businesses can respond to ratings as well.

A barter system, which will be particularly handy if an economic meltdown ever occurs.

I also have some other ideas, but these are some of my favorites.