PDA

View Full Version : Many of us foriegn policy experience than Palin

shaunish
09-12-2008, 12:37 PM
Lol, Palin got her passport in 2007.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/08/30/us/politics/30veep.html?_r=1&oref=slogin

Watch her foreign policy interview its basically "we are friends with them, so when they are threatened we have to go to war with the person who threatens them because it is gods will"

She also acknowledged she has never met any foreign diplomats.

If mccain gets in office, and has a stroke we will have this women running our country. Scary shit.

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=palin%20interview%20about%20foriegn% 20policy&ie=UTF-8&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&sa=N&tab=wv#

nullvalu
09-12-2008, 12:40 PM
If mccain gets in office, and has a stroke we will have this women running our country. Scary shit.

:eek::eek::eek: EEK

JRegs85
09-12-2008, 12:49 PM
I wish that foreign policy was virtually irrelevant. I mean, who cares about what is going on halfway around the world? How is goddamn Georgia and Russia and Israel in any way relevant to the United States? As long as our president manages to avoid having China deploy troops on the coast of California, I'm satisfied.

I'm not saying I agree with the foreign policy of Palin, of course.

Bman
09-12-2008, 02:23 PM
I wish that foreign policy was virtually irrelevant. I mean, who cares about what is going on halfway around the world? How is goddamn Georgia and Russia and Israel in any way relevant to the United States? As long as our president manages to avoid having China deploy troops on the coast of California, I'm satisfied.

I'm not saying I agree with the foreign policy of Palin, of course.

Well this is true. Some of us have to actually deal with people, and neighbors on a daily basis. Much less our traveling reocrd. But I can say my passport has been stamped more often than her's and quite frankly that scares me when talking about the possible person in charge of foreign relations.

shaunish
09-12-2008, 08:32 PM
Well this is true. Some of us have to actually deal with people, and neighbors on a daily basis. Much less our traveling reocrd. But I can say my passport has been stamped more often than her's and quite frankly that scares me when talking about the possible person in charge of foreign relations.

exactly, i am 24 and have been to 16 countries....

she will be VP and just got her passport? wtf. shes got even less credentials than obama