PDA

View Full Version : WE ARE WINNING, WE ARE DOING EVERYTHING RIGHT,move forward

speciallyblend
09-12-2008, 09:28 AM
READ BELOW and YOU WILL GET THE POINT;)

Quote:Originally Posted by Thomas_Paine
Bob Barr on the other hand does NOT have sterling record in term of fidelity to the Constitution.
Originally Posted by Knightskye
I think repeating things like this alienates people from the (Ron Paul) Revolution, since not all of us have been Constitutionalists for the past 20 years (those people who are older than 20, anyway).

I was a liberal until late July of last year, so don't go bashing people for not having "fidelity to the Constitution".

speciallyblend:
good point and the CFL and us(Ron Paul republicans) better understand people support us not because we are conservative but because WE ARE CONSTITUTIONALISTS!!!!!!

WE NEED TO OPEN THE DOORS NOT SLAM THEM, when we attack others we do exactly what the gop/dnc do...... (note i have been guilty of this)

as for barr he slammed the door on us,but we can easily bust the door back open if the LP addresses this failure called barr...

Ron Paul's News Conference MADE HISTORY!!!!!! showed you and all of us that truly our message unites all political spectrum's. IT IS THE CONSTITUTION, STUPID had to steal the line

WE ARE ON THE RIGHT TRACK OR the gop/barr and all these neo-cons wouldn't of pulled all the BS in conventions and the lp etc etc.
you do not fight people who have no chance to win.
WE HAVE EVERY CHANCE TO WIN ,or they wouldn't lie and mislead and break their own gop by-laws to stop us

WE ARE WINNING ,keep up your local work and state activism and move forward

REVOLUTIONS DO NOT HAPPEN OVERNIGHT,

WE ARE DOING EVERYTHING RIGHT just ask the media/gop and barr you get the point,

FIGHT BACK!!!!;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pa8LwPWYGDc should link to all of the parts
EDIT RON PAUL IS DEAD ON, listen to his rally for the republic speech, i was there,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pa8LwPWYGDc should link to all of the parts

SnappleLlama
09-12-2008, 09:32 AM
Okay, this is bordering on frenzy.

speciallyblend
09-12-2008, 09:44 AM
Okay, this is bordering on frenzy.

? please explain?

totally makes sense to me on a grassroots level;)

I could go into more detail but i kinda figure people understand whats going on here.

Arklatex
09-12-2008, 09:45 AM
http://homepage.mac.com/john.see/VMC/links/RevolutionaryWar/us_independence.jpg

speciallyblend
09-12-2008, 09:59 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pa8LwPWYGDc maybe folks need some medicine;)

eloquensanity
09-12-2008, 10:09 AM
READ BELOW and YOU WILL GET THE POINT;)

Quote:Originally Posted by Thomas_Paine
Bob Barr on the other hand does NOT have sterling record in term of fidelity to the Constitution.
Originally Posted by Knightskye
I think repeating things like this alienates people from the (Ron Paul) Revolution, since not all of us have been Constitutionalists for the past 20 years (those people who are older than 20, anyway).

I was a liberal until late July of last year, so don't go bashing people for not having "fidelity to the Constitution".

speciallyblend:
good point and the CFL and us(Ron Paul republicans) better understand people support us not because we are conservative but because WE ARE CONSTITUTIONALISTS!!!!!!

WE NEED TO OPEN THE DOORS NOT SLAM THEM, when we attack others we do exactly what the gop/dnc do...... (note i have been guilty of this)

as for barr he slammed the door on us,but we can easily bust the door back open if the LP addresses this failure called barr...

Ron Paul's News Conference MADE HISTORY!!!!!! showed you and all of us that truly our message unites all political spectrum's. IT IS THE CONSTITUTION, STUPID had to steal the line

WE ARE ON THE RIGHT TRACK OR the gop/barr and all these neo-cons wouldn't of pulled all the BS in conventions and the lp etc etc.
you do not fight people who have no chance to win.
WE HAVE EVERY CHANCE TO WIN ,or they wouldn't lie and mislead and break their own gop by-laws to stop us

WE ARE WINNING ,keep up your local work and state activism and move forward

REVOLUTIONS DO NOT HAPPEN OVERNIGHT,

WE ARE DOING EVERYTHING RIGHT just ask the media/gop and barr you get the point,

FIGHT BACK!!!!;)

Exactly.

liberteebell
09-12-2008, 10:16 AM
First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win.

For the most part, we have moved into the "fight you" stage. speciallyblend is correct; we should never give up the fight.

RonPaulVolunteer
09-12-2008, 11:02 AM
Go buy a few more copies of The Revolution this paycheck! If you own it already, download the audiobook from the torrent and listen to it until you can lipsync it.

Isaac Bickerstaff
09-12-2008, 11:21 AM
Thanks, SB, I needed that. I was starting to get pretty depressed by all the crap the GOP, state, etc. have pulled. We can always count on you to keep our spirits up.

sratiug
09-12-2008, 11:26 AM
Confidence is very empowering. I didn't catch the press conference till yesterday. It was outstanding. We must end the influence of the "Presidential Debate Commission" and take back our country.

speciallyblend
09-12-2008, 03:32 PM
Thanks, SB, I needed that. I was starting to get pretty depressed by all the crap the GOP, state, etc. have pulled. We can always count on you to keep our spirits up.

well thanks,look im by no means a perfect person,but if everyone thinks about this, we are truly winning or why would they pull all the bs they have tried:)

i have my ups and downs but that is why we have this forum:) and i get my support from all of you to:)

just keep talking to your friends and family and move forward and more will join our fight ,including the greens and others anyone that wants to attack nader etc or our movement ,must be considered pandering barr/mccain fans who are against our movement,
WATCH THE PRESS CONFERENCE and RON PAUL , if nader and the greens can get it, WHY Cannot everyone GET IT!!!

People do not argue with me,if your against our movement then call Ron Paul and argue with him, yeah i thought so;)

of course not referring to you paul n emily;)