PDA

View Full Version : IMPORTANT Ron Paul/freedom supporters please read!!

CountryMe
09-12-2008, 08:17 AM
For obvious reasons (those that don't cherish our freedoms that can also read this) I won't be posting any details and hopefully there is many Ron Paul or other freedom supporters reading this that can answer my question.

I need to know if there is any NORTH CAROLINA attorneys that sincerely cherishes and protects our NC constitution freedoms for EVERYONE and is not afraid to tackle the most difficult situation when there is absolute proof that individual freedoms have been violated in this state??

Don't give me the names of any attorneys if they don't sincerely care about ALL our freedoms and every part of the NC State Constitution.

Thank you! If you don't want to post the attorneys names (if there are any) feel free to private message them to me. It seems there isn't many that read this part of Ron Paul's forum (NC) but hopefully there is more than it seems :)

If you do send me a private message I won't respond with anymore details other than I have written here but I will contact any NC attorney that you send me the name to if they have not already been contacted.