PDA

View Full Version : Colorado Libertarians and GOP /RON PAUL Supporters, i need YOU asap

speciallyblend
09-12-2008, 06:59 AM
I have contacted the Colorado Libertarian Party. I have an email for contact asap.
If you live in COLORADO and you want to send a POWERFUL MESSAGE to the COLP/NLP, then please post here or im me in rpforums.
I have talked to the head of the COLP and he told me that every email would be sent to the leaders in colorado and national(UNFILTERED), so if your frustrated with the lp and barr,then this is our way to be HEARD AND SPEAK UP .
IF YOU LIVE IN COLORADO OR WANT TO WRITE A POWERFUL LETTER, THEN CONTACT ME ASAP.......
I have an email address but i do not want to post it here,but instant message asap!!!!! than you kenny

THIS IS 100% SERIOUS and our feelings are pretty much in line with many in THE COLP and NLP,so the time is now TO STAND UP AND BE HEARD!!!!!:mad:

NOTE TO FORUM MEMBERS,if you have something to say and you are not from colorado, and have something to say ,then im me as well

speciallyblend
09-12-2008, 07:01 AM
menthol patch , i would like you to write a letter and include your ipetition ok;) so contact me thru im;)

speciallyblend
09-12-2008, 08:37 AM
bump

Jeremy
09-12-2008, 08:39 AM
If you're complaining to the LP, I'd say that's a big waste of time. Go complain to some evil "representatives." =)

speciallyblend
09-12-2008, 08:41 AM
If you're wasting time complaining to the LP, I'd say that's a big waste of time. Go complain to some evil "representatives." =)

then why are you here wasting my time if it is a waste of time, go away

have you called the head of colp? or the nlp? i thought so bug off

I have and i am more concerned with colorado local/state politics then your useless post!!!

how old are you 12??? go take your uselss crap somewhere else

nobody's_hero
09-12-2008, 08:46 AM
I have a letter prepared, but I live in GA. Also, it is too long, I'm told. It is currently undergoing revision. :o

I strongly encourage my fellow Americans to use their right to petition their governments for a redress of grievances, and applaud the O.P.'s efforts. I am glad to see that not all libertarians share the views of its "leadership."

speciallyblend
09-12-2008, 08:57 AM
I have a letter prepared, but I live in GA. Also, it is too long, I'm told. It is currently undergoing revision. :o

I strongly encourage my fellow Americans to use their right to petition their governments for a redress of grievances, and applaud the O.P.'s efforts. I am glad to see that not all libertarians share the views of its "leadership."

thank you and yes your opinion counts when your ready to email it let me know and i will send you the email....