PDA

View Full Version : Bin Laden: Goal is to bankrupt U.S.

Rhys
09-12-2008, 06:16 AM
He even talks about our deficit. this is spooky because BIN LADIN is right about what's going on with us. He's defiantly a million steps ahead of Bush and the rest of our country. Smart guy for a dick wad.

edit: sorry this is from four years ago.

Bin Laden: Goal is to bankrupt U.S.

(CNN) — The Arabic-language network Al-Jazeera released a full transcript Monday of the most recent videotape from Osama bin Laden in which the head of al Qaeda said his group’s goal is to force America into bankruptcy.

Al-Jazeera aired portions of the videotape Friday but released the full transcript of the entire tape on its Web site Monday.

“We are continuing this policy in bleeding America to the point of bankruptcy. Allah willing, and nothing is too great for Allah,” bin Laden said in the transcript.

He said the mujahedeen fighters did the same thing to the Soviet Union in Afghanistan in the 1980s, “using guerrilla warfare and the war of attrition to fight tyrannical superpowers.”

“We, alongside the mujahedeen, bled Russia for 10 years until it went bankrupt and was forced to withdraw in defeat,” bin Laden said.

He also said al Qaeda has found it “easy for us to provoke and bait this administration.”

“All that we have to do is to send two mujahedeen to the furthest point east to raise a piece of cloth on which is written al Qaeda, in order to make generals race there to cause America to suffer human, economic and political losses without their achieving anything of note other than some benefits for their private corporations,” bin Laden said.

Al-Jazeera executives said they decided to post the entire speech because rumors were circulating that the network omitted parts that “had direct threats toward specific states, which was totally untrue.”

“We chose the most newsworthy parts of the address and aired them. The rest was used in lower thirds in graphics format,” said one official.

U.S. intelligence officials Monday confirmed that the transcript made public Monday by Al-Jazeera was a complete one.

As part of the “bleed-until-bankruptcy plan,” bin Laden cited a British estimate that it cost al Qaeda about $500,000 to carry out the attacks of September 11, 2001, an amount that he said paled in comparison with the costs incurred by the United States.

“Every dollar of al Qaeda defeated a million dollars, by the permission of Allah, besides the loss of a huge number of jobs,” he said. “As for the economic deficit, it has reached record astronomical numbers estimated to total more than a trillion dollars.

The total U.S. national debt is more than $7 trillion. The U.S. federal deficit was $413 billion in 2004, according to the Treasury Department.

“It is true that this shows that al Qaeda has gained, but on the other hand it shows that the Bush administration has also gained, something that anyone who looks at the size of the contracts acquired by the shady Bush administration-linked mega-corporations, like Halliburton and its kind, will be convinced.

“And it all shows that the real loser is you,” he said. “It is the American people and their economy.”

As for President Bush’s Iraq policy, Bin Laden said, “the darkness of black gold blurred his vision and insight, and he gave priority to private interests over the public interests of America.

“So the war went ahead, the death toll rose, the American economy bled, and Bush became embroiled in the swamps of Iraq that threaten his future,” bin Laden said.

U.S. government officials said Friday that the tape appeared to be authentic and recently made. It was the first videotaped message from the al Qaeda leader in nearly three years.

m72mc
09-12-2008, 06:22 AM
sry he is dead since long

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnychOXj9Tg

Rhys
09-12-2008, 06:24 AM
that doesn't make logical sense.

if they need him, they wont kill him. if he's on the same team, they wont kill him. if he's the enemy and we killed him then why pretend he's alive?

slip of the tung i think.

m72mc
09-12-2008, 06:26 AM
that doesn't make logical sense.

if they need him, they wont kill him. if he's on the same team, they wont kill him. if he's the enemy and we killed him then why pretend he's alive?

slip of the tung i think.

why pretend he is alive ?

simple... to keep you afraid... no support for the wars if he is dead...

Truth Warrior
09-12-2008, 06:27 AM
Too late Osama, the US government is beating you to it. :p :rolleyes: What's next? Are you gonna take the credit for the Sun rising? :D

mcgraw_wv
09-12-2008, 06:35 AM
I can't find this story on CNN, can you please link to your source...

liberteebell
09-12-2008, 06:37 AM
Why are they trotting this out now? To make bin laden the Big Boogey man when the economy collapses?

Read some of bin laden's rambling fatwas. He been talking about causing major economic damage to the US for a long time.

PatriotOne
09-12-2008, 06:37 AM
And if anyone believes this so called Bin Laden transcript is real, I have a bridge to sell. The financial collapse of America is the NWO's goal and they are attempting to blame it on Bin Laden.

tmosley
09-12-2008, 06:39 AM
Well, they did give Bush Jr. the opportunity to start a war in Iraq, which they probably figured would be really expensive, which it was.

He's not really a dickwad so much as a true believer and a radical right fundie. Sound like anyone you know?

PatriotOne
09-12-2008, 06:40 AM
Why are they trotting this out now? To make bin laden the Big Boogey man when the economy collapses?

Read some of bin laden's rambling fatwas. He been talking about causing major economic damage to the US for a long time.

And the NWO have been using the Bin Laden boogyman (aka CIA Gov asset Tim Osman) as their excuse to further their goals for decades now.

liberteebell
09-12-2008, 06:44 AM
And the NWO have been using the Bin Laden boogyman (aka CIA Gov asset Tim Osman) as their excuse to further their goals for decades now.

Yeah, I know. My question was mostly rhetorical. Just funny the timing. I was wondering who or what TPTB were gonna blame it all on. :rolleyes:

acptulsa
09-12-2008, 06:45 AM
Too late Osama, the US government is beating you to it. :p :rolleyes: What's next? Are you gonna take the credit for the Sun rising? :D

When it comes to bankrupting this country, al Qaeda are strictly amateurs.

PatriotOne
09-12-2008, 06:49 AM
That article was from 2004. Would have been helpful to know Rhys.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/11/01/binladen.tape/

m72mc
09-12-2008, 06:49 AM
When it comes to bankrupting this country, al Qaeda are strictly amateurs.

al Qaeda
are just a creation of the CIA

Truth Warrior
09-12-2008, 06:51 AM
When it comes to bankrupting this country, al Qaeda are strictly amateurs. TPTB just "loves" sock puppets, shills and scapegoats. Apparently the US voters do too. ;)

PatriotOne
09-12-2008, 06:53 AM
sry he is dead since long

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnychOXj9Tg

Bhutto talks about the murder of Bin Laden and the newsman doesn't even acknowledge it.

PatriotOne
09-12-2008, 06:58 AM
Yeah, I know. My question was mostly rhetorical. Just funny the timing. I was wondering who or what TPTB were gonna blame it all on. :rolleyes:

I knew that. I just wanted to follow up for those who still do not understand WTH is REALLY going on and not understood your subtle sarcasm.

That article was from 2004 btw. Why Rhys didn't bother to say so nor provide a link to the 2004 article is a mystery.

Scotso
09-12-2008, 06:59 AM

Seriously.

I find it hard to believe that this man is some mastermind we need to fear so much with statements like this one.

Truth Warrior
09-12-2008, 07:01 AM
al Qaeda
are just a creation of the CIA Al CIA-DUH! ;) :)

liberteebell
09-12-2008, 07:05 AM
Bhutto talks about the murder of Bin Laden and the newsman doesn't even acknowledge it.

No, of course not! They just offed her to keep her silent.

m72mc
09-12-2008, 07:05 AM

Heīs a news man he covers Britney spears...he probably donīt even know who bin laden is... itīs that rotten...

zach
09-12-2008, 07:06 AM
So is Bin Laden real or an imaginary friend now?

It seems like he's the scapegoat regardless for the Bush administration so they don't have to blame themselves (whether they realize it or not) for the collapse of the country.

RickyJ
09-12-2008, 07:08 AM
He even talks about our deficit. this is spooky because BIN LADIN is right about what's going on with us. He's defiantly a million steps ahead of Bush and the rest of our country. Smart guy for a dick wad.

It's easy to fool the sheep. They still Bin-Laden think did 9/11 and that he is still alive. LOL!

freelance
09-12-2008, 07:10 AM
I knew that. I just wanted to follow up for those who still do not understand WTH is REALLY going on and not understood your subtle sarcasm.

That article was from 2004 btw. Why Rhys didn't bother to say so nor provide a link to the 2004 article is a mystery.

How can they possibly blame it on their favorite punching bag? That would be to admit defeat in the GWOT(tm).

freelance
09-12-2008, 07:10 AM
So is Bin Laden real or an imaginary friend now?

It seems like he's the scapegoat regardless for the Bush administration so they don't have to blame themselves (whether they realize it or not) for the collapse of the country.

Think HARVEY! Hint: James Stewart...

RJB
09-12-2008, 07:11 AM
Bin Laden: Goal is to bankrupt U.S.

Wow! That's Obama's and McCain's goal too.

SnappleLlama
09-12-2008, 07:12 AM
Think HARVEY! Hint: James Stewart...

I LOL'd :)

Rhys
09-12-2008, 07:21 AM
why pretend he is alive ?

simple... to keep you afraid... no support for the wars if he is dead...

then why kill him?

Rhys
09-12-2008, 07:24 AM
That article was from 2004. Would have been helpful to know Rhys.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/11/01/binladen.tape/

sorry didnt know either... it was posted on the CFL blog comments

Mahkato
09-12-2008, 07:24 AM

That's because she misspoke, he understood what she had meant to say, and ignored it. She was talking about Daniel Pearl's murderer.

RickyJ
09-12-2008, 07:32 AM
then why kill him?

Because if he ever spilled the beans on the real perpetrators of 9/11 then they would be up the creek without a paddle. His very first tape right after 9/11 was the ONLY genuine one from him after 9/11. In that tape he did try to give us strong hints who really did 9/11 talking about our shadow government and the Jews. From that point on he had to be neutralized at all costs.

MelissaCato
09-12-2008, 07:34 AM
Tim Osman (Ossman) better known as Osama Bin Ladin is dead. Wasn't a Lady assassinated for leaking the truth ? When will the lies stop ?

A. Havnes
09-12-2008, 08:42 AM
This is laughable. Just when the government realizes that no one trusts them with the economy anymore, they cook up a scapegoat. And what better a scapegoat than Osama Bin-laden? He's like the Goldstein of 1984 - you can put his face on the TV, blame whatever problem on him, and the people will use up all their frustration by getting angry with him.

There's no reward in killing bin-laden. We'd actually have to (gasp!) come home! We need this guy to continue pillaging other countries.

By the way, what does he look like this time around?

Sorry for the rant, but I'm not buying this video at all. It's way too convenient, and wasn't his goal in past supposed to be killing Americans? For a guy who lives in a cave, he certainly knows a lot of numbers!

Edit: I found the links. Digg: http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Bin_Laden_Goal_is_to_bankrupt_U_S_5

CNN: http://edition.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/11/01/binladen.tape/index.html

A. Havnes
09-12-2008, 08:56 AM
Bump.

A. Havnes
09-12-2008, 09:16 AM

Very, very sorry for the triple post, but I was just pondering this, and I wonder how much more he's going to be given credit for. Maybe the hurricanes are his fault, too!

Anyway, does anybody else wonder why he keeps telling us all his plans instead of keeping silent until the work is done?

freelance
09-12-2008, 09:42 AM
I LOL'd :)

You just gave away your age! :D

qh4dotcom
09-12-2008, 11:09 AM
If Bin Laden was smart, he'd make another video detailing how he's accomplishing his goal...he'd say it's more satisfying to him to see how we are destroying ourselves than going through the trouble of pulling another terrorist attack.

This might wake up the sheeple.