PDA

View Full Version : Third Parties

RideTheDirt
09-11-2008, 11:39 PM
OK, so I was talking to a Democrat at work about third parties. He likes the way I present the freedom movement, and he thinks it is great that there are so many people fighting for our freedoms. He does not agree with us on everything but definitely agrees on the four issues the third parties agreed on. I am very glad Ron agrees that we must send a firm message to the people in office! He is now going to consider a third party, and I encouraged him to do his own research.

If we take a huge chunk out of both candidates we succeed. If we only take over the Republican party, and we leave out the Democrats., we fail.
I know what you're thinking. "screw those lefties"(well, some people who understand where we need to go might get this) Liberty is something humans appreciate when we actually know what it feels like. Mentally we who understand Liberty feel the need to spread it. We must have it. When we do not have it, we struggle to attain it.

If we bring in the majority of VOTERS we will win. We cannot pursue one side of this two party system, but both sides, as they are important parts of our revolution.Remember, only 32% vote for the Republicrats. Let's get the other 60% to the poles!