PDA

View Full Version : On the anniversary of 9/11

DAFTEK
09-11-2008, 06:21 PM
I sent this email to all of my friends and family as i get more and more saddened by the koolaid going around all over the place, so maybe i inspire you to do the same today....

****, **** and I get allot of emails from both the McCain camp and the Obama camp but no one gets the point that......

Sad to say allot of folks are distancing themselves from friends and family because one has a different view then the others over the two parties, sad but true...

So we share this video from one of the fastest growing music stars today, with you, our friends, to better understand how we feel and have hope there will be true change someday....

So go ahead and share it with your friends and family.

Please don't skip this video, and pay attention to it and maybe then we would get along with less emails from both sides fighting with one another over the same Koolaid as we sit silent :)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: YouTube Service <service@youtube.com (service@youtube.com)>
Date: Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 8:12 AM
Subject: cv1122 sent you a video: "Aimee Allen's "Unofficial" Silence is Violence"

**** has shared a video with you on YouTube:
The title says it all. Silence is violence.
On the anniversary of 9/11 Please share in memory of all our brothers & sisters.

Aimee Allen's "Unofficial" Silence is Violence
This is a Special sneak peak for one of Aimee Allen's (Silence is Violence.) video. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_mRgyIUuBc&feature=email)