PDA

View Full Version : It's hard for me to understand this....

CountryMe
09-11-2008, 06:01 PM
I have been so thrilled with how many supporters Dr. Ron Paul has but of course very sad he did not win the nomination! Maybe I was expecting too much but I really thought if Baldwin and the others were sincere about our freedoms, smaller government, etc. and with them knowing Dr. Paul is the only one that really has enough supporters to have a chance on election day, then after Dr. Paul did not win the Republican nomination it seems that Baldwin would step down and have Dr. Paul run on their ticket and the other third party candidates join together behind Dr. Paul. I really believe if they did that there would be a chance. I think there is enough people that really do not want either of the two major candidates that maybe if the others joined as one with Ron Paul as the Presidential candidate we could win. But that did not happen and I really want to understand why? I am NOT being critical of Dr. Paul but it just seems like with him knowing the support he has after he didn't win the nomination and with him knowing McCain is not going to be much different and the path this country is headed on then he would had ran. No doubt this has been discussed in other threads but I wanted to express how I feel about it, too.

Don't forget to vote in the AOL poll if you want and to post your comments of support there if you want.

http://news.aol.com/elections/article/paul-declines-to-endorse-mccain/168806

m72mc
09-11-2008, 06:05 PM
you need to change the debate rules first and ballot access.

He is fighting the correct way, the way to freedom.

Indy Vidual
09-11-2008, 06:05 PM
Baldwin is not on enough ballots, and Barr is causing trouble.
Also, Ron said many times, "I'm not running as a third party candidate."

Conza88
09-11-2008, 06:41 PM
Bob Bar... Mr Klusterfuck 'cia' operative. He's a fucken cunt. Jump off a bridge bar... you've gone ahead and burnt THOUSANDS of them... what's a few more matter? :rolleyes:

literatim
09-11-2008, 06:52 PM
Ron Paul has no plans to run as a third party candidate. The Constitution Party offered him their nomination prior to their convention.