PDA

View Full Version : Sarah Palin: Officially Neoconned

aspiringconstitutionalist
09-11-2008, 06:01 PM
Told ya so.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/Vote2008/Story?id=5782924&page=2

amy31416
09-11-2008, 06:04 PM
Couldn't read the whole thing, made me sick.

literatim
09-11-2008, 06:05 PM
Palin sold her soul for power.

Josh_LA
09-11-2008, 06:06 PM
I am Josh's complete lack of surprise

Indy Vidual
09-11-2008, 06:09 PM
Very sad... :(
Is she still allowed to eat Mooseburgers and pretend to fight corruption?

HOLLYWOOD
09-11-2008, 06:12 PM
Don't need to read it... she did it herself

She met with Israeli/Jewish AIPAC, before she met with the people of America

DONE

dannno
09-11-2008, 06:18 PM

DONE

Here's an excerpt just for fun:

Palin: And we've got to keep an eye on Russia. For Russia to have exerted such pressure in terms of invading a smaller democratic country, unprovoked, is unacceptable and we have to keep...

:eek:

GIBSON: You believe unprovoked.

PALIN: I do believe unprovoked and we have got to keep our eyes on Russia, under the leadership there. I think it was unfortunate. That manifestation that we saw with that invasion of Georgia shows us some steps backwards that Russia has recently taken away from the race toward a more democratic nation with democratic ideals.That's why we have to keep an eye on Russia.

:(

Indy4Chng
09-11-2008, 06:24 PM
How come in almost every interview the whole thing is foreign policy, gay rights, abortion... but not one question of the finances of our country. The only one you every here is due you think we should have a balanced budget? Or what should we do with a surplus. Or how will your tax break/increase benefit the rich vs poor. This is how you keep America in the dark.

How about what do you think about the Fed? How are we going to stop our massive defit of $53T? Do you agree with interferring in the free market? Do you agree with Jim Bunning that Bernanke and Paulson should be fired? What are the financial polices of McCain-Palin admistration? What exactly would you cut immediately from the federal budget? How will you pay for your warmonging?

moostraks
09-11-2008, 06:33 PM

Palin: And we've got to keep an eye on Russia. For Russia to have exerted such pressure in terms of invading a smaller democratic country, unprovoked, is unacceptable and we have to keep...

PALIN: I do believe unprovoked and we have got to keep our eyes on Russia, under the leadership there. I think it was unfortunate. That manifestation that we saw with that invasion of Georgia shows us some steps backwards that Russia has recently taken away from the race toward a more democratic nation with democratic ideals.That's why we have to keep an eye on Russia.

Oh someone do a facepalm on this....I cannot believe we are hearing this crap. Will read the whole thing later when my blood pressure drops!:mad:

devil21
09-11-2008, 06:36 PM
Thats why she was kept away from the media for the last two weeks. It takes time to be indoctrinated. On a good note, her parroting the Bush administration's lines starts to wipe away her "outsider" and "reformer" image.

Conza88
09-11-2008, 06:38 PM
She's a crackwhore.

To the pits of hell she'll go.

Edit:

No offense intended to crackwhore's... I realise now, that you are in fact - BETTER than Palin. You base your work on the non aggression principle & voluntarism. You use your property as you wish.

Palin uses and is now apart of the most immoral organization known to man. The state.

Lord Xar
09-11-2008, 06:39 PM

DONE

you play bingo?

angelatc
09-11-2008, 06:43 PM
Thats why she was kept away from the media for the last two weeks. It takes time to be indoctrinated.

Yeppers.

texasbelle
09-11-2008, 06:46 PM
officially neoconned is right!!! yikes!

dawnbt
09-11-2008, 06:47 PM

Pot...kettle, kettle...pot! Only we can invade smaller countries unprovoked.

zach
09-11-2008, 06:47 PM
She's using "big nation invaded little nation - now we should hate big nation" logic.

She doesn't mention why.

And it pisses me off.

Badger Paul
09-11-2008, 06:53 PM
Vote for McCain/Palin and go to war. It's that's simple.

tropicangela
09-11-2008, 07:14 PM
Vote for McCain/Palin and go to war. It's that's simple.

Orrrr Obama.

max
09-11-2008, 07:27 PM
Told ya so.

Sarah spent the last few weeks in seclusion, recovering from brain surgery.

The neo-cons removed her skull, took a big crap insode her empty head, then reattached her skull.....

Voila!...She emerges parroting neo-con bullshit talking points on Iraq, WMD, Iran, Russia blah....blah....blah....Hockey mom turned foreign policy expert in just 2 weeks!

idiom
09-11-2008, 07:29 PM
Oh wow.

America is already Toast.

Take your $2300 and buy ammo and convertable semi-automatics.

PALIN: First off, we're going to continue good relations with Saakashvili there. I was able to speak with him the other day and giving him my commitment, as John McCain's running mate, that we will be committed to Georgia.

Saakashvili is a bleeding War Criminal!!

max
09-11-2008, 07:29 PM
LOL!!!!!

Gotta love how this dipshit cites the CIA planned "Orange" and "Rose" Revolutions......as if she had even known what these staged movement even were just 2 weeks ago!!!. lol

Oh...and i love the part where she talks about how you can see Russian land from the furthest Alleuitian island!!!...Real expert!

Rhys
09-11-2008, 07:48 PM
NPR did something I found very distasteful but none the less couldn't stop considering.

She's Pentecostal. That's very extreme and they speak in tung and handle snakes and believe we're in a Holy War doing God's Work and killing Muslims... or so NPR said.

Lovecraftian4Paul
09-11-2008, 08:16 PM
Wow, even for the dumbed down public, this isn't very appetizing. War with Russia? McCain would be wise to make her go back to just smiling and looking pretty. She obviously knows the phrases "Orange Revolution" and "Rose Revolution." But she doesn't seem to understand Russia is the only other nation on the planet with thousands of nuclear weapons that would turn her beloved Alaska into a wasteland many times over before the rest of the mainland.

These people are insane. This saber rattling is rapidly becoming the single most important issue to wake the people up on. We need to show these idiots that the politicians willing to gamble with Armageddon are going to kill us all unless we drag them physically out of their offices before they can press the button! Save the planet, throw the bastards out.

Malakai
09-11-2008, 08:24 PM
I heard her say on the radio today "Calling me anti-Semitic is crazy, I have an Israeli flag up in my office..." or something along those lines.

Foreign flag in your office nice. Speaking to the georgian 'president' and pledging him your support, also nice.

pinkmandy
09-11-2008, 08:29 PM
These people are insane.

That sums it up just right. They are batshit crazy.

DAFTEK
09-11-2008, 08:30 PM

http://www.thermonuclearthought.com/storage/nuke.jpgx1xx.jpg

PlzPeopleWakeUp
09-11-2008, 08:32 PM
nt

Arkris
09-11-2008, 08:51 PM
I found the last question in the interview particularly disturbing:

GIBSON: But, Governor, I'm asking you: We have the right, in your mind, to go across the border with or without the approval of the Pakistani government.

PALIN: In order to stop Islamic extremists, those terrorists who would seek to destroy America and our allies, we must do whatever it takes and we must not blink, Charlie, in making those tough decisions of where we go and even who we target. *

GIBSON: And let me finish with this. I got lost in a blizzard of words there. Is that a yes? That you think we have the right to go across the border with or without the approval of the Pakistani government, to go after terrorists who are in the Waziristan area?

PALIN: I believe that America has to exercise all options in order to stop the terrorists who are hell bent on destroying America and our allies. We have got to have all options out there on the table.

* = my emphasis

CurtisLow
09-11-2008, 09:04 PM
These people are insane. This saber rattling is rapidly becoming the single most important issue to wake the people up on. We need to show these idiots that the politicians willing to gamble with Armageddon are going to kill us all unless we drag them physically out of their offices before they can press the button! Save the planet, throw the bastards out..

+1

Menthol Patch
09-12-2008, 12:43 AM
Sarah Palin is indeed a neocon.

syborius
09-12-2008, 12:55 AM
What a piece of shit this lady is.
I am floored by what I just read.

Just another demon working for the devil.
Just another Israel loving neo-con war monger who is committed to the NWO...
These people are going to get us all killed.
It's probably their plan...

She sold her soul.
What a joke our country is.

There is less than 600 people destroying our country...
WTF. What a bunch of pansies the American People are now.

what is this sold her soul garbage?

I would suspect you first must have one to sell before you can sell it??

In her case she is just an empty vessel that will parrot anything
required for $$$.

ohhhh, and she likes Ron Paul, so I'm voting for her Yay!!

TER
09-12-2008, 01:01 AM
This is more proof as to why McCain must lose this election. The neocons have perfected the art of corruption.

Man from La Mancha
09-12-2008, 02:10 AM
How could one get into the VP or P if one does not appear to go along. Since vote fraud and the both parties are the same. I'll "vote" Palin. A longshot for freedom??

Republican Sarah Palin prepares her Viking minions to loot and pillage Halliburton or some such power broker

http://www.morethings.com/images/sarah_palin/sarah-louise-heath-palin-3220.jpg

Maybe her Ruby Red shoes might help to see the illusions in Oz

http://www.morethings.com/images/sarah_palin/sarah-louise-heath-palin-1700.jpg

Bman
09-12-2008, 02:19 AM
How could one get into the VP or P if one does not appear to go along. Since vote fraud and the both parties are the same. I'll "vote" Palin. A longshot for freedom??

A very long shot. Maybe you should listen to her talk rather than listen to the conservative title they've tried labeling her with. Her record is also no good. This woman is not a friend of the CFL.

Man from La Mancha
09-12-2008, 02:55 AM
A very long shot. Maybe you should listen to her talk rather than listen to the conservative title they've tried labeling her with. Her record is also no good. This woman is not a friend of the CFL.

For a very detailed list of her views and actions in government look here http://www.ontheissues.org/Sarah_Palin.htm

Like I said she could never get in if she didn't parrot party lines. I'm not saying she is anything super but it appears the way everybody and their brothers, both parties and MSM are attacking her, they must be afraid of something we don't know or they would just support her.

DAFTEK
09-12-2008, 06:39 AM
^ Nice find ;) I wish her well on the Neocon Zionist clan she got in.... She can see Russia from Alaska threw her $700+ glasses :rolleyes:

moostraks
09-12-2008, 07:07 AM
For a very detailed list of her views and actions in government look here http://www.ontheissues.org/Sarah_Palin.htm

Like I said she could never get in if she didn't parrot party lines. I'm not saying she is anything super but it appears the way everybody and their brothers, both parties and MSM are attacking her, they must be afraid of something we don't know or they would just support her.

Both parties attacking her? You mean the conservative party who seems to have forgotten all their family values when they put the poster child for disfunctional families as the running mate? Then they talk about how normal her family is? The same conservative folks who require deference from the press before they get an interview with the new goddess of the campaign? Uh...yeah. They are being real tough on her. If she was a democrat the republicans would be fileting her background in spades. She has enough baggage to sink the titanic.

Rhys
09-12-2008, 08:13 AM

she's a republican. they wouldn't "just" support her.

what they would do though is, never shut up about her so her name is burned forever into your brain

A. Havnes
09-12-2008, 08:22 AM
Oh, that is sick. Being in complete denial of Georgia's crimes brings the propoganda in this country to new low. Well, actually, the Hiroshima and Nagasaki propoganda was pretty bad, too...

Still, I get sick and tired of trying to explain Russia and Georgia to people without getting told, "Don't listen to Russian propoganda!"

Kade
09-12-2008, 08:26 AM
Told ya so.

If you were the one that called this, I must have been two seconds off... because I posted my thoughts on her within the seconds of McCain's announcement.

jabrownie
09-12-2008, 08:40 AM
LOL!!!!!
Oh...and i love the part where she talks about how you can see Russian land from the furthest Alleuitian island!!!...Real expert!

They should've asked if she's ever been to that little island. I'd bet the answer is no. But hey, maybe she's seen a picture of russia at some point....and certainly that's enough...lmao.

Man from La Mancha
09-13-2008, 01:14 AM
She was born Catholic and if you read the Vatican Assassin by Phelpes ( http://www.whale.to/b/phelps2.html http://www.vaticanassassins.org/ (http://www.vaticanassassins.org/) ) you might know more, but as a Catholic, Kennedy was a puppet but he turned into a man and tried to change things and died. So who knows, I don't, maybe she can surpise. Life it's but a stage. In the holodeck of life. Matrix.

http://www.form-legal.com/Axis_Of_Evil_Nazis!-14.jpg
http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=m38&_nkw=Vatican+Assassins&_sacat=See-All-Categories

Bman
09-13-2008, 01:46 AM

Hey, If you think that Christian Morals should be the law of the land she's a great candidate.

However, to an agnostic like me, she's as bad as they come.

She's got good points but she's too deluded in the word of god to seperate church from state. Some of her convictions aren't on sound theory, their on sound theology.

Man from La Mancha
09-13-2008, 01:55 AM
Hey, If you think that Christian Morals should be the law of the land she's a great candidate.

However, to an agnostic like me, she's as bad as they come.

She's got good points but she's too deluded in the word of god to seperate church from state. Some of her convictions aren't on sound theory, their on sound theology.

It's but a game, just try to fiqure the game plan. How is she being used and can it back fire or help??

libertarian4321
09-13-2008, 03:12 AM
It's but a game, just try to fiqure the game plan. How is she being used and can it back fire or help??

The more I hear about Palin, the more I'm convinced that she's bat shit crazy- it goes way beyond being merely woefully unqualified for the job.

She could be even more dangerous than McWar himself...

anaconda
09-13-2008, 03:27 AM
Couldn't read the whole thing, made me sick.

Me too. What a dope she is. Why does she think she can lie about Georgia and Russia? How does this happen? Does she think we are that stupid?

I really wanted to like this lady. I must need therapy.

Man from La Mancha
09-13-2008, 04:06 AM
Me too. What a dope she is. Why does she think she can lie about Georgia and Russia? How does this happen? Does she think we are that stupid?

I really wanted to like this lady. I must need therapy.

Agree, buts whats the plan??

erika
09-13-2008, 04:19 AM
Is anyone really surprised? This seems to be the norm of the last 20 years. Meet with AIPAC, promise billions of american money for aid to israel. etc etc

If she didn't do that, the jewish owned MSM would bash her to pieces.

anaconda
09-13-2008, 06:50 AM
Agree, buts whats the plan??

Ya mean the plan for Sarah Palin or the plan for my therapy?