PDA

View Full Version : Obama’s Ties to 1970’s Domestic Terrorist Bill Ayers: Disassociation and Little Conde

speech
09-11-2008, 05:24 PM
Kill all the rich people. Break up their cars and apartments. Bring the revolution home, Kill your parents.”
–Bill Ayers, summing up the ideology of the Weather Underground

Imagine a candidate running for President that had ties to a man and his wife who were former federal fugitives wanted for over 30 bombings during the 1970’s, some of whom they were personally responsible for: the New York City Police Headquarters in 1970, the Capitol building in 1971, and the Pentagon in 1972.

During an interview on the Bill O’Reilly Show, Barack Obama attempted to disassociate himself from Bill Ayers, a former member of the radical 60’s and 70’s domestic terrorist group, the Weather Underground.

Obama claimed that he “knew thousands of people” and then called his relationship with Ayers, “tangential”. DBKP took a look at just who Bill Ayers is, his past, and whether Obama was telling the truth about the “tangential” tango between himself and the former domestic terrorist, that Ayers was merely one of the “thousands” of people in Obama’s life.

We found the transcript of the show at the Chicgo Sun Times. Journalist Lynn Sweet’s “bio” on Ayers:
http://waronyou.com/forums/index.php?topic=907.0

V-rod
09-12-2008, 06:26 AM
While 90% of the forum voting against Obama or McCain, this is one of the many reasons why I'm voting for McCain.

Zippyjuan
09-12-2008, 11:33 AM
Knowing somebody or even working with somebody does not mean you agree with them on any issues or support their ideas. Ron Paul has met with and worked with many people who do not agree with him. Is that a reason not to support him?
This is just not a relevant issue.

0zzy
09-12-2008, 11:40 AM
blah blah blah, i hate his argument. Maybe everyone at Chicago University should be expelled from the earth?

No one seems to care when Bush I and Bush II pardon actual terrorist who killed hundreds of innocent people simply because they are "anti-Castro".