PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone considered GOP tricks when it comes to Barr v Paul

mcgraw_wv
09-11-2008, 02:06 PM
Just throwing that out there... What better way to dilute the effect of Barr and Paul then to drive away supporters through infighting...

The GOP knows very well that MOST of the support for these candidates will be from the conservative side...

The Billionaire Ron Paul supporter rumor a few months ago comes to mind when I really sit back and think about all this...

Of course things have been said post initial incident, but what do either Paul or Barr have to gain from this tension between the two camps, many of the same people reside in both camps...

We have nothing to gain from the separation, and I think we use all this energy to continue the fight against 2 party dominance, Liberty, and Peace...

We will face many distractions along the way, many hurdles that will try to turn us against one another... It's far easier to destroy something from inside than from the outside, if they directly attack us, we band together, if they plant the ideas of deciet amounst us, we tear ourselves apart, the movement dies.

Sit back, really think about the situation, and realize, if Bob didn't want to show up, that's cool, it's his call, Free to choose to do that, it's his Liberty to choose not to come... In the grand scheme of things, this is nothing compared to the mountain we face as a movement and as a people...

Stay focused, let's get past this, and continue what it is we are fighting for...

So who's with me, in letting bygones be bygones and continue the surge of liberty???

idiom
09-11-2008, 02:07 PM
Barr is the GOP trick.

acptulsa
09-11-2008, 02:07 PM
I've seen everything from G.O.P. to C.I.A. over the last two days. More than a remote possibility, yes.

tonesforjonesbones
09-11-2008, 02:08 PM
It is the NEO CONS....they ruined the LP and now they've come after Ron Paul. VIPERSSSS AND SSSSSNAKES....REPEL them! Tones

BigFatRock
09-11-2008, 02:09 PM
From what I can see, though, if anyone is trying to influence this, they've only succeeded in raising the stature of the Baldwin campaign.

Truth Warrior
Yep! ;)

Neil Kiernan Stephenson
I can tell you having attended the LP convention as a delegate, I don't just think this is a "maybe" I have felt that way all along. The LP has the best ballot access of the third parties. It could of seriously hurt McCain if Ron Paul's supporters voted for Barr. Now Barr is doing everything in his power it seems to alienate Ron Paul, his supporters, and in so doing, casting a nasty shadow on the entire LP. Just please remember that there are plenty of people in the LP who do not support Barr, and never did.

tonesforjonesbones
09-11-2008, 02:10 PM
The VIPERS have also ruined the Free State Project. REPEL THEM> tones

Menthol Patch
09-11-2008, 02:11 PM
Barr is the GOP trick.

He was the neocon they sent to infiltrate the LP.

BarryDonegan
Cointelpro

mcgraw_wv
Well than we must see past this and get back to message unity... no matter what banner you wear, we all have the single thread of dilution of the 2 party system in common...

Stick with that, and move on...

TurtleBurger
09-11-2008, 02:12 PM
I do sense something suspicious in all this. I'm not at all a Barr fan, but something about this sudden fall from grace. seems set up. Maybe Verney is the mole and has been feeding Barr some very bad advice.

Andrew-Austin
09-11-2008, 02:13 PM
Barr is the GOP trick.

Yep, I mean that must be why the GOP has been suing his pants off all this time.

tonesforjonesbones
09-11-2008, 02:16 PM
It is the Straussian Trotskyites...they run the GOP now, it's their agents who are doing this. Wake up folks. tones