PDA

View Full Version : F-- the shenanigans

Paulitical Correctness
09-11-2008, 12:50 PM
I'm a late bloomer in the "Forget about the POTUS" crowd, but after yesterday's fiasco - it's quite evident...we, the grassroots, don't need leadership to spread the message and take the country back.

I watched as chaos erupted (I was, admittedly, a part of it..) because nobody knew what to make of the situation. Many began breaking off into factions and agreeing to vote pacts, some said they'd be supporting Nader, some said they wouldn't be voting period.

It took me a night's sleep to step back and reassess, but I've now concluded that I don't care who did what or who has what agenda - as far as I can tell, people from both camps made terrible decisions and it dawned on me that we don't need leadership to guide us, we have to start guiding ourselves.

I personally let go of my hero-worship of Ron Paul yesterday and am going to try my damndest to educate myself, so that I have the tools necessary to educate others.

If not me, who? If not now, when?

All the best. :)

constitutional
09-11-2008, 12:51 PM
I personally let go of my hero-worship of Ron Paul yesterday and am going to try my damndest to educate myself.

Wow, you've been thinking wrong all along.

Paulitical Correctness
09-11-2008, 12:53 PM
I know I have, and still..he's a remarkable man, but holding on to a thread of hope that he'd announce something epic was counterproductive (you all know this already, just saying...)

:)