PDA

View Full Version : Something to consider..If Barr HADN'T skipped out, today we'd all be

wgadget
09-11-2008, 06:03 AM
egging Ron Paul to accept the VP slot.

And we all know Ron Paul doesn't really want it.

This way, the pressure is off....Thoughts?

wgadget
09-11-2008, 06:37 AM
?????

gls
09-11-2008, 06:39 AM
It's not worth even talking about Bob Barr anymore. We have important problems in this nation that we can do something about, worrying about some washed up politician from times past is a waste of time.

freelance
09-11-2008, 06:41 AM
It's not worth even talking about Bob Barr anymore. We have important problems in this nation that we can do something about, worrying about some washed up politician from times past is a waste of time.

I have to agree. Time to move on. Yesterday was useful, but it was yesterday. Today is a new day, a day to prepare yourself and your family for what lies ahead--if you haven't already. If you have, then you can resume spreading liberty.

slacker921
09-11-2008, 07:12 AM
(B)egging Ron Paul to accept the VP slot.

And we all know Ron Paul doesn't really want it.

This way, the pressure is off....Thoughts?

I agree many here would have been very happy with a Barr/Paul ticket, but I'm betting the anti-Barr folks would have been just as vocal with the "But he voted for...." posts.

I don't think this was "the plan".. too many people are hurt and angry.

me3
09-11-2008, 07:18 AM
No one of any quality would be happy with Bob Barr over Ron Paul on a Barr/Paul ticket.

Barr can't hold a candle to Ron Paul, Barr has accomplished NOTHING, and has never voted ON PRINCIPLE. Ron Paul is Zeus and Barr is a slug. The only way Barr got the Libertarian nomination, was by striking a deal with Wayne Allyn Root.

Walter Block says it best. Barr/Root are marginally more libertarian than Palin. That's not saying a lot.

speciallyblend
09-11-2008, 07:21 AM
No one of any quality would be happy with Bob Barr over Ron Paul on a Barr/Paul ticket.

Barr can't hold a candle to Ron Paul, Barr has accomplished NOTHING, and has never voted ON PRINCIPLE. Ron Paul is Zeus and Barr is a slug. The only way Barr got the Libertarian nomination, was by striking a deal with Wayne Allyn Root.

Walter Block says it best. Barr/Root are marginally more libertarian than Palin. That's not saying a lot.

spot on, barr/root are the joke of the lp as well as the lp now...