PDA

View Full Version : Do you really want to risk waiting another 4 years?

Joe3113
09-11-2008, 03:12 AM
Ron's decision to stay in the republican party is, superficially at least, an excellent tactic for long-term strategy, however I fear there is an even better tactic, and that would be for Ron Paul and Jesse Ventura to run on one ticket NOW, with Ron as president and Ventura as vice president. Of course there is a risk, but I think there is an equivalent risk of leaving it another 4 years and having to build the current momentum once again. Keep in mind that with the decline of the Neocon Middle East-centric faction as the elite faction in control and the rise of the Brzezinski faction, who are focused on the more lunatic goal of provoking World War 3 with the Russians and Chinese, by leaving the move another 4 years you risk things changing to such an extent that conditions will not allow another move to be made on the presidency. I'm thinking economic crisis, world war, conscription, austerity, lunatic malthusian carbon taxes and so on.

Now I may not have all the relevant information that Ron Paul does, that would influence such a decision, but on the information that I do have I would be going with NOW rather than later. But it would have to be Ventura as VP. It would not work with anyone else.

I think a sudden announcement of this ticket would cause an absolute shockwave. The imperialist media would be risking their credibility if they ignored it to the extent that Ron Paul has been ignored.

The Georgian situation is the first of many provocations you will see against the Russians. I am certain of it. There will be something similar in Eastern Ukraine, where the population is largely ethnically Russian and pro-Moscow. There are breakaway regions in eastern Ukraine as well as Crimea. US in installing missile "defence" in Poland and claiming it is for Iran. Nobody with half a brain would believe that bullshit. It is basically the Cuban missile crisis in reverse but there is complete hypocrisy. Saying these missiles are focused on Iran is like the Soviets, in the early 1960s saying the missiles in Cuba are to defend the Soviet Union against Mexico. You also see this lunatic Kosovo situation, where US government says its OK to support independence for Kosovo and disrespect Serbian territorial integrity, but they go on and on about how its so important to respect the territorial integrity of Georgia and not recognise South Ossetia and Abkhazia. You also have the Russians now responding by conducting joint naval exercises with Venezuela in the Caribbean.

The Russians are also responding by now airing a 9/11 truth documentary in Prime Time on Russian television. Up until this point they supported the 9/11 myth because it was strategically valuable for them that the US was focused on the middle east and allowed them to develop their military and geostrategic plan. And to those of you who don't see the truth of 9/11 by now, you are lambs to the slaughter. Understanding 9/11 is key to all this.

Things are going to heat up immensely and I think waiting another four years is a big mistake.

Basically the next four years will be one big lunatic adventure.

Make it happen now.

Edit: And one more thing, if you look on the map below, at the little yellow area above Poland, that is called Kaliningrad. It is not a country, it is a Russian enclave, meaning it is Russian territory. It has the highest concentration of military installations anywhere in the world. If the US has missile "defence" in Poland then can you not easily see how a situation could get out of control, with further military build-ups in Kaliningrad? World War 3 is in sight and the Russians are not a benign power. They cannot overpower the US but they can do damage on US soil. See 'Topol M ICBMs.'

http://www.pelikanstrade.com/images/eastern-europe-map.gif

Conza88
09-11-2008, 03:21 AM
In total agreement.

*sigh*

Mate, if anything... looks like we're going to have to save the world. http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/9042/eektx4.gif

Bman
09-11-2008, 03:27 AM
I have to say I love your idea. I'm a huge fan of Ron Paul and Jesse. There's one small problem. They'd be too late to get on enough ballots to make a run for the presidency.

Our only hope is to help Ron get some friends in congress over the next two elections and pray for a chance in 2012. I'd have to say there are many factors that would need to occur for this to happen. Least of which is Ron Paul having the enrgy to make such a run at the age of 76.

Another big factor is that Ron Paul is the unifying agent of this group. We obviously have sharp disagreements about who or what action would be best if Ron Paul doesn't run.

The first action everyone must participate in is getting people from their distrcits in congress.

Joe3113
09-11-2008, 03:29 AM
In total agreement.

*sigh*

Mate, if anything... looks like we're going to have to save the world. http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/9042/eektx4.gif

If anyone is going to save the world, it will be an Aussie.

Joe3113
09-11-2008, 03:31 AM
I have to say I love your idea. I'm a huge fan of Ron Paul and Jesse. There's one small problem. They'd be too late to get on enough ballots to make a run for the presidency.

Our only hope is to help Ron get some friends in congress over the next two elections and pray for a chance in 2012. I'd have to say there are many factors that would need to occur for this to happen. Least of which is Ron Paul having the enrgy to make such a run at the age of 76.

Another big factor is that Ron Paul is the unifying agent of this group. We obviously have sharp disagreements about who or what action would be best if Ron Paul doesn't run.

The first action everyone must participate in is getting people from their distrcits in congress.

So it wouldn't be possible to simply write them in?

Bman
09-11-2008, 03:36 AM

Write in aren't even counted in most states. It's like voting on toilet paper.

Conza88
09-11-2008, 03:36 AM
If anyone is going to save the world, it will be an Aussie.

We've got a lot of work to do.. http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/9042/eektx4.gif

me3
09-11-2008, 03:37 AM
No. Sheesh.

nodope0695
09-11-2008, 03:41 AM
And to those of you who don't see the truth of 9/11 by now, you are lambs to the slaughter. Understanding 9/11 is key to all this.

Amen. Today, 9-11-08, we will be bombarded with the myths and lies surrounding the events of 9/11. I'm not gonna watch any of it, just as I didn't watch one single minute of either of the political conventions. Its all bullshit, all dog-and-pony. The only thing true about that day is that 3000 Americans died.

nodope0695
09-11-2008, 03:41 AM
Write in aren't even counted in most states. It's like voting on toilet paper.

Like voting on a Diebold machine is any different? LOL

Menthol Patch
09-11-2008, 03:43 AM
Can you tell us anything more about the Russian 9/11 truth documentary?

Conza88
09-11-2008, 03:45 AM
I really do wonder.... what kids in school we be asking in 50 years time? With the benefit of insight though...

"Why didn't he run?"

:|

Bman
09-11-2008, 03:45 AM
Like voting on a Diebold machine is any different? LOL

Well I certainly cannot argue that point.:mad:

Bman
09-11-2008, 03:47 AM
I really do wonder.... what kids in school we be asking in 50 years time? With the benefit of insight though...

"Why didn't he run?"

:|

They'll be saying "What was Earth like mommy?" As they walk back into the Mars Colony and take off their space suits.

Joe3113
09-11-2008, 03:53 AM
Can you tell us anything more about the Russian 9/11 truth documentary?

Well if it isn't Menthol Patch, my old arch nemesis and likely cigar-chomping CIA agent sitting in an office in Langley, Virginia doing his daily Ron Paul reconnaissance...

Here is your information my misguided friend:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkQLNm9Qkpc

http://actindependent.org/911debate.pdf

Conza88
09-11-2008, 04:03 AM
Well if it isn't Menthol Patch, my old arch nemesis and likely cigar-chomping CIA agent sitting in an office in Langley, Virginia doing his daily Ron Paul reconnaissance...

Here is your information my misguided friend:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkQLNm9Qkpc

http://actindependent.org/911debate.pdf

I LOL'd. He is one negative mther fker that's for sure. Must come with the job description. ;)

I'm just thinking... Russia went along with 9/11 etc... liek every other country did - so the growth of the state could continue - oooowwh boogie men, I mean terrorists.... got to protect you etc..

Now that the US is coming into Russia's backyard... they are now the enemy... time to show their people the US is corrupt etc.

I think that makes alot of sense.