PDA

View Full Version : Lipstick Gate...you gotta be kidding!

nodope0695
09-11-2008, 02:25 AM
I'm sure y'all have heard the garbage all over the news about Obama's lipstick on a pig remark (a remark used in by many politicians on both sides of the aisle, including McCain).

Funny how both the Dems and the GOP are able avoid focusing on the real issues by diverting the attention of the MSM and the sheeple with such pointless B.S.

What is so discusting is that the MSM and the sheeple fall for it hook, line and sinker.

Well here is what I have to say about the GOP, the Dems, the NeoCons, and well, the Establishment as a whole:

You can put lipstick on a PIG, and its still a PIG.

eok321
09-11-2008, 03:18 AM
I'm sure y'all have heard the garbage all over the news about Obama's lipstick on a pig remark (a remark used in by many politicians on both sides of the aisle, including McCain).

Funny how both the Dems and the GOP are able avoid focusing on the real issues by diverting the attention of the MSM and the sheeple with such pointless B.S.

What is so discusting is that the MSM and the sheeple fall for it hook, line and sinker.

Well here is what I have to say about the GOP, the Dems, the NeoCons, and well, the Establishment as a whole:

Sexist!!

It would be funny if it wasnt the truth, what a nation of morons that go for this crap:(

RonPaulFever
09-11-2008, 03:19 AM
http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/7624/freeperab6.jpg

nodope0695
09-11-2008, 03:23 AM
http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/7624/freeperab6.jpg

lmao!!! He even has a mullet!

Bman
09-11-2008, 03:33 AM

I agree this would be funny if it wasn't true. Although I can predict tomorrows news broadcast.

McCain's camp will say that Obama said the word "The". And he should know better than even trying to talk in english. It is Offensive.

And the Obama Camp will follow by saying it is ridiculous that the McCain camp would even consider that he would mean "The" and McCain's just trying to dodge the issues.

And the American populations average IQ will fall further below 100.

I think from know on I will get all my worth while news on The Soup.

nodope0695
09-11-2008, 03:47 AM
I agree this would be funny if it wasn't true. Although I can predict tomorrows news broadcast.

McCain's camp will say that Obama said the word "The". And he should know better than even trying to talk in english. It is Offensive.

And the Obama Camp will follow by saying it is ridiculous that the McCain camp would even consider that he would mean "The" and McCain's just trying to dodge the issues.

And the American populations average IQ will fall further below 100.

I think from know on I will get all my worth while news on The Soup.

If you want entertainment, watch Faux, CNN, etc...If you want news, alternative sources are the only way to go. Seek the truth, and keep a critical mind.