PDA

View Full Version : Hey NJ! Come meet Chuck Baldwin Sep 26

wortguy
09-11-2008, 12:59 AM
Chuck Baldwin is a friend of Ron Paul and is running with virtually identical positions.
(pertaining to how he would execute the office of President!)
Give him a check, shake his hand, or ask him some tough questions....he doesn't dodge them.
I hope to meet you all there!

http://www.constitutionparty-nj.org/index.htm

CHUCK BALDWIN RALLY - SEPTEMBER 26

The entire public is cordially invited on September 26 from 7:00pm – 10:00pm to meet Chuck Baldwin, Constitution Party candidate for president, as he travels to New Jersey to meet with voters face-to-face. This event is free to the public and will be held at the Firehouse Restaurant, 455 St. Georges Ave. in Rahway, NJ. This will be a great opportunity for the public to meet-and-greet a presidential candidate.

Speakers will include: Rev. Steve Craft, NJ Member of Chuck Baldwin's "Black Regiment," Dr. Jerome Corsi, Ph.D. (pre-recorded), and Dr. Chuck Baldwin, Constitution Party Presidential Candidate.

Fresh off his appearance at the Rally for the Republic and his press conference with Congressman Ron Paul and Monica Ramos, wife of imprisoned Border Patrol agent Ignacio Ramos, Mr. Baldwin is excited to bring his message of lower taxes and government reform to the People of New Jersey.

Baldwin and Constitution Party vice-presidential candidate Darrell Castle, an attorney and Marine Viet Nam combat veteran, are being considered the "antidote" to "Big Box" party candidates Obama and McCain as more voters express unhappiness with both parties.

"Everywhere we go on our campaign stops we hear people say, 'I'm afraid of Obama and don't trust McCain", said Baldwin, recently endorsed by Jerome Corsi, three-time New York Times best-selling author of "Obama Nation", "Swift Boat Veterans for Truth", and "The Late, Great USA."

It will be held at the Firehouse Restaurant, 455 St. Georges Ave., Rahway, NJ and the phone number is (732) 382-9500.

A candidate worthy of support - Chuck Baldwin 2008
http://www.baldwin08.com/

Presidential Candidate Chuck Baldwin articles:
http://www.chuckbaldwinlive.com/speech.html

Below are the directions.

From South Jersey:
Parkway North to Exit 127
Merge onto US-9 North toward Woodbridge - 4.0 miles
Take the RT-35 N exit toward Rahway - 0.2 miles
Merge onto St. Georges Ave. - 1.9 miles

From North Jersey:
Parkway South to Exit 135 toward Clark/Westfield.
Enter next roundabout and take 3rd exit onto CR-613/Brant Ave - 0.5 miles
Turn LEFT onto CR-613/Westfield Ave. - 1.2 miles
Turn RIGHT onto NJ-27/St. Georges Ave. - 1.3 miles

From the NW Jersey area:
Merge onto I-80 E toward New York
Keep LEFT to take I-80 Express Lane East via EXIT 45.
Merge onto I-280 E via EXIT 47A on the LEFT toward The Oranges/Newark - 11.7 miles
Take the Garden State Parkway/Oraton Parkway exit - 0.4 miles
Take the GARDEN STATE PARKWAY & LOCAL exit - 0.3 miles
Merge onto GARDEN STATE PKWY S via the exit on the LEFT - 10.7 miles
Take EXIT 135 toward Clark/Westfield
Enter next roundabout and take 3rd exit onto CR-613/Brant Ave - 0.5 miles
Turn LEFT onto CR-613/Westfield Ave. - 1.2 miles
Turn RIGHT onto NJ-27/St. Georges Ave. - 1.3 miles

From the Philadelphia area:
Merge onto New Jersey Turnpike North toward New York - 56.9 miles
Take the Garden State Parkway exit via EXIT 11, toward Woodbridge - 0.6 miles
Merge onto Garden State Parkway North - 2.8 miles
Take the RT-27 exit, EXIT 131, toward Iselin/Rahway/Metuchen - 0.2 miles
Take the ramp toward Iselin/Rahway
Turn LEFT onto NJ-27/Lincoln Highway - 2.5 miles
Turn LEFT onto NJ-27/St. Georges Ave. - 0.3 miles

thrillhouse
09-19-2008, 10:59 AM
Truth in Tandem Townhall EventSeptember 17, 2008 - 11:05pm
Tags: chuck baldwin, peter boyce, 2nd district, Constitution Party, constitution, New Jersey,
Release Date: Sep 18 2008
VINELAND – The American public has the right to openly question their politicians and they will enjoy that right on Saturday, September 27 as NJ 2nd District Constitution Party Congressional candidate Peter Boyce (www.boyceyourchoice.com) hosts Dr. Chuck Baldwin, the party's presidential hopeful. The free admission "Truth in Tandem Townhall" will be held at Cumberland County College, in the George P. Luciano FamilyCenter for Public Service and Leadership, from 11:30 A.M. to 1:00 P.M. All questions on any of the critical issues facing America today are especially welcome.

"There are 38 Constitution Party Congressional candidates running nationwide," explains Boyce, "but we're making so much headway in the 2nd District that Chuck wanted to stop by to show his support for what we're doing here."

Boyce and Baldwin openly welcome voters from all across the political spectrum to attend the Truth in Tandem Townhall. "My position on any issue is no mystery," said Boyce. "All one needs to do is read the United States Constitution and the Ten Commandments. The word 'candid" is the primary root of the word 'candidate.' I enjoy cultivating that root in myself and those who must deal with me." Chuck Baldwin (www.Baldwin08.com) adds, "We invite all Americans to join with us in this great campaign to preserve these United States as a free and independent Republic for ourselves and our posterity! Let the truth be heard!"

This event will be held at 3322 College Drive, Vineland, NJ 08360

Nirvikalpa
09-19-2008, 11:20 AM
Dumb question, but does anyone know what the dress code is for the restaurant meeting? Anyone going in jeans, or is this a more 'dress up' event? I'm going tonight to get a dress suit just in case.