PDA

View Full Version : Consider the Opportunity: Ron Paul is Asking Us to Make the Liberty Movement Greater

jpwood
09-10-2008, 11:57 PM
This movement cannot rely on Ron Paul carrying it all the way through. We cannot expect him to run for President and carry us for four years. Even if he is the Candidate with the strongest philosophies, this movement needs to include and debate all the variations within the Third Party.

We've supported him this far. Let's support this intelligent man in his decision and call for Third Party debates on the internet, on TV, in newspaper editorials, and at our schools.

Write editorials to your school newspapers why we should vote Third Party. Ask universities and institutions to hold their own debates, and broadcast them on the internet - if not on television.

The Four "Third Party" Candidates agree on variations of Liberty and the Consitution, so let us start the movement and stop bickering about politics - let's debate philosophy with all the parties.

If we ask others to genuinely debate the issues, rather than play charades, American will come to the same conclusions that Ron Paul has: Liberty brings people together.

Thomas_Paine
09-11-2008, 12:36 AM
+1

This is EXACTLY how I feel! It is time for the 60% to stand up for themselves and stop being bullied by the two party's and the media that facilitates and protects it

Believe me this announcement today WAS MAJOR! We are breaking the left right paradigm as we speak! This is a triumph for the people and the beginning of the end for two party tyranny.

To watch Ron Paul and Ralph Nadar sit besides together and systemactially cut Wolf into bite size pieces, not allowing Wolf to divide them or contradict each others words.

This is a historic day. Ron Paul (through the people) has managed to create a unified 'third party platform' that is Constitutional and TRULY REVOLUTIONARY (watch the media try to hide THIS from the people!).

The Four Points of the Third Party Platform Are

1. Non-Interventionist Foreign Policy
2. Civil Liberties
3. National Debt Crisis
4. Sound Money

Bob Barr is WRONG

Ron Paul is providing wise leadership. It is Barr whose actions and words are unacceptable.

I support Adam Kokesh who confronted Bob Barr at his press conference where he stood up and told Bob Barr,
"Leadership is not just about knowing when to lead, but knowing when to follow," Kokesh said. "You failed that test today and I retract my endorsement of you."

The Campaign for Liberty moves on with or without the support of Bob Barr.

Like Jesse Ventura said, opening up the debates is KEY, we might be able to do it this election if we can spread the word and create the DEMAND from the people for Open Debates

Gertie
09-11-2008, 01:02 AM
I was just thinking, this is major BLOWBACK to all the people who kept asking Ron if he would run 3rd party, and when their shutouts worked, thought they were safe from Dr. No spoiling things.

He kept his promise not to run 3rd.
Yet he cleverly circumvented them all and used the opportunity to tell everyone to VOTE THIRD PARTY instead of toeing the party line!

Bad moves, Faux news, CNN, HitMcBamaHuckomneyuiliani. You forgot to ask Paul to promise not to unite the people. :D

Lovecraftian4Paul
09-11-2008, 01:21 AM
This does open a lot of roads, I admit. Some of the Nader supporters might be fertile ground if we ever meet them at joint events. Greens, I'm not so sure because of the hefty support for big government environmental programs. But we know Nader attracts mostly disaffected liberals and Democrats. Let's try to spread the freedom message to these folks. We have an excellent opportunity to communicate in a non-threatening way since our guy isn't a candidate himself any longer for President.

Conza88
09-11-2008, 02:26 AM
Let's get moving.

nodope0695
09-11-2008, 02:30 AM
i was just thinking, this is major blowback to all the people who kept asking ron if he would run 3rd party, and when their shutouts worked, thought they were safe from dr. No spoiling things.

He kept his promise not to run 3rd.
Yet he cleverly circumvented them all and used the opportunity to tell everyone to vote third party instead of toeing the party line!

Bad moves, faux news, cnn, hitmcbamahuckomneyuiliani. You forgot to ask paul to promise not to unite the people. :d

+1000:d

qwqw212
09-11-2008, 06:16 AM
I'm with ya. What better move could we make toward liberty than to eliminate the two party domination system. What could be more American than to not endorse the candidate of your choice, but to endorse the idea that we should hear the voice of all candidates which have the possibility to be elected. To be able to set your own views aside to allow for the views of all to be considered is very noble. Let's kill the two party system and bring back the Republic. Let's increase our chances of a better future by giving Americans not our choice, but an equal choice among all candidates.